Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Not for anything else, just in case—what if, on a whim, Mu Suxing gets rid of the hero in the second season of "IS"?

Shepherd star doesn't know the fans' aspirations.

But what I have to say is that the silence of the fans of "IS" also made him a little relieved. He himself has no influence, but it is the first time for Dai Yuyan to direct an animated film independently. If the fans are determined to fight to the end, It will definitely bring a lot of pressure to Dai Yuyan to produce the second season of "IS".

Since there is no such worry now, it is naturally better.

At this point, everything about "IS" has basically come to an end. Considering that the company may have the second season of "IS" and his own new animation in two lines, it is time for the company to arrange recruitment On the process.

Thinking of this, Mu Su Xing turned on the computer and began to write the recruitment notice while deliberating his words.

...

three days later.

Gao Yuan saw the recruitment notice of Huaying Animation on the subway home.

Gao Yuan has been paying attention to every move of this animation company since he was aroused by "The Little Prince" on the subway not long ago. He thinks that he has passed the age of watching animation, but "IS" Chasing it with relish, the original boring daily life has also added a bit of fun because of this animation.

He looked at Weibo, Huaying Animation's official Weibo, and the recruitment notice posted by its head director, Mu Su Xing at the same time.

Reason told him that this so-called recruitment notice had nothing to do with him - after all, he already had a stable job now, and he hadn't touched anything related to painting for many years. The little desire that was aroused, like a weed at the moment, grew wildly in my heart uncontrollably.

"The front of the train is Qian'an Station. There are passengers who get off at Qian'an Station. Please prepare to get off in advance."

The familiar subway notification sound came from beside his ears. Gao Yuan hurried out of the crowded subway with his briefcase in his hand. When he passed the familiar yet unfamiliar bulletin board, he subconsciously stopped in front of the screen of "The Little Prince" down.

In bright and warm tones, the blond little prince wearing a red scarf is sitting in the fields with undulating wheat waves. The wind blows through his neck, pulling the scarf long and long. The little fox sits quietly Beside him, looking at the endless distance together with him.

Gao Yuan quietly looked at the animation on the screen. He had watched this series of animation countless times because of his daily commute, but every time he passed by this bulletin board, he still couldn't help but stop. He stepped down, stopped in a daze.

so beautiful. He looked at the vast stars in the animation and thought.

If, he meant if... If he hadn't given up his dream of painting when he was young, would he be able to present such a beautiful picture to everyone in the future?

As soon as this thought came up, it was like lighting the fuse of a bomb, and the rationality in his heart was blown to pieces.

After returning home, Gao Yuan sat at the desk in the study, facing the recruitment notice of Huaying Animation, carefully finished writing his resume, and then sent it out carefully.

If nothing comes to mind, then he will never have such an idea, if he can be hired by Huaying Animation...

...