Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

And the funny videos he made are completely two extremes.

Ding Shaoyuan's heart moved slightly, and he suddenly understood why his work lost to "The Little Prince".

Thinking of this, Ding Shaoyuan couldn't help shaking his head.

It was in vain that he thought he was a well-known video producer in the industry, but when he made a video, he thought that he was not as smart and thoughtful as a college student.

In official solicitation activities like this, the official does not mention requirements, which does not mean that the video itself has no requirements, just like the models who blindly show their own charm without emphasizing the endorsement products are unqualified models, they only know how to make videos without considering Producers requested by the market or Party A are not qualified producers.

But the producers of The Little Prince were different.

Not only did the other party deeply consider the official needs, but the style and plot of the entire short animation were not at all inferior because of this layer of shackles. On the contrary, the whole story of "The Little Prince" was not only of high quality, it also fit the official script from beginning to end. Invisible theme required.

What surprised Ding Shaoyuan the most was that the other party took out seven short animations like this in one go!

Holding a faint curiosity and a secret unwillingness to admit defeat in his heart, he gritted his teeth and simply ran all the seven subway stations in Xingning City——

No. 1 subway station.

"One day, I watched the sunset forty-four times!" said the little prince, "You know, when a person is depressed, he will especially like to watch the sunset..."

"So you are very sad?" the pilot asked, "The day you saw the sunset forty-four times?"

The little prince did not answer.

No. 2 subway station.

"Adults are like this. They judge people by their clothes. They are busy, self-righteous, vain, and greedy for power."

No. 3 subway station.

"If you tame a man, you risk tears."

Number four, number five, number six...

When Ding Shaoyuan finished watching the whole series of "The Little Prince", it was already evening.

He sat on the seat for passengers to wait and rest at subway station No. 7, and his mood was extremely complicated. The short animation on the other end was still playing, and the voice of the little prince was very soft, like the dead leaves falling slowly from the branches in autumn, as soft as a sigh.

"I was so young then," said the little prince, "that I didn't even know how to love her."

Ding Shaoyuan closed his eyes, tilted his head slightly, and leaned back on the back of the chair behind him. It seems that only in this way can he forcefully restrain himself from losing his composure, and not be seen as a big man with teary eyes and embarrassing face.

As a short video producer, he has always been familiar with those tear-jerking jokes and routines. He knows how to impress the audience with just the right literature and art, and also understands how to pretend to be sad and lonely can best poke people's hearts and win more for himself. Fans, traffic and advertising fees.

He is not a brave little prince, nor is he a considerate fox. He is the most serious and boring mushroom in the mouth of the little prince.

It is a mushroom that loses the little prince in his heart and the rose he loves, and becomes vulgar and ridiculous.