27 || Eyes Closed

|| 27. 1 ||

"If the choice was mine I'd rather have a life that revolved around my work than being stuck here under the pretext of a vacation, in a fancy lodge with the most handsome man in this world who just happens to despise me like the plague.." getting ready adorning a white eyelet dress, she rambled furiously to herself, unpacking one travel bag after another searching for hair twists, completely exhausted by this time to really find anything which could work to bind her golden mane

Making a face she growled "Back in an hour or so. as if I care. but why refuse to wear clothes, when there are all those marks and scratches that I.." a distorted memory of her own needy voice, requesting '..pineapple kiss?..' paused Mohana to a standstill

Her hands curled along the rim of the travel bag, seeking support as memory of his majestic voice rushed ascertaining his derision '..we can't do this.. need some sort of confirmation that this is going to get over soon..'

Scrunching her eyes in embarrassment Mohana bit her lower lip "I did not. I couldn't have. Mo'ana you are the most foolish woman ever! That is why he had me sign all the paperwork because I called him a pineapple and begged him for a kiss!"

Patching various bits of recollection albeit disorganized from their journey, her agitation grew manifold but dismissing another shudder, Mohana dutifully averted her attention to search for any hair accessories "Only my dreams are mine, I cannot be begging kisses from a random stranger who designs beautiful things, because I am a bold woman.."

'..all these men that want to go on dates with you, will have to kiss you and then you will have to decide which one is the best kiss and whoever fulfills your heart's desire can then become your husband..'

Remembering her discussion with Jojo, Mohana rapidly blinked glassy eyes unlocking another travel box "Exactly Jojo. That's what I am going to do, I need a swim suit because am going for a swim in that ocean where I will find my date. and I won't care to be back in an hour or so. This superstar designer can eat his luxurious foods, sleep with all his women and enjoy my engagement vacation while I find someone who doesn't think am torturous"

The luggage container labelled Essentials unravelled a selection of dainty swimming gear and much to her surprise came with a digital note: Dear Miss Mohana, heartfelt congratulations for all where this journey takes you, pineapples are for the win

On a tender sigh, eyes filling with tears she ran fingers on her personal assistant's note murmuring affectionately "I miss you"

In the parcel on top was the most recent bumper issue from another one of Sophista's competitor Choice M'ggzeene which had Mohana glance a snap of herself with five other women, one of them being her friend Ceria, for their cover line 'Year's Most Sexiest Women'

Adhered to the bottom was a digital note in Jojo's handwriting with hearts drawn all over: You are on their list again! Jalon Mone wrote another song in your praise, Ram Godin shipped a Kikasy painting, Soren Rick sent a thousand copies along a Hampy pamper bag, Matahi's team gifted an ethnic jeweled ring and a movie script for your consideration..

The message continued to include all the congratulatory wishes from the various industry celebrities and the next set of documents unfolded updates of the political disruption, pertinent highlights on overall movement and official summaries getting Mohana quickly abreast on the four and a half days she had missed since departing Sarrata.

Parsing the bundle she landed on a golden file which held a stylish embossed font Art of Boldness, the accompanying note mentioned the document was provided by Leya and included were all five levels for review. Hugging the entire package to her chest, she blissfully gushed "My Jojo, you're the awesome-most"