03 & || She Is The Boss

|| 03.4 ||

Mohana shifted uneasily on her chair, that piece of information was something she didn't know if her heart wanted to hear "Uhm no?"

"Ask him in your exposé, this will be another question from me, I have to make Salm jealous" Leya broadly smiled

"Yes, yeah sure, but I thought Salm liked blue?" Mohana checked curious to gather how this entire jealousy thing seemed to work

Much like the recent unfolding of Leya's coaching with boldness and 'The Bold List', Mohana's heart sought insight to unravel all matters of awareness

Leya assuringly explained "Yes, he likes blue, but he doesn't like anything when I like it on another man! Over the weekend I complimented my grandson's batch mate, young guy whatever eighteen or nineteen. He had stopped by to take advice from Salm for his grandfather's birthday gift. Now he comes in and compliments my dress, so I also compliment his baseball cap but you should have seen Salm burn!"

"He wants to keep you and your eyes all to himself and he has all those collector caps too!" Mohana fondly responded to Leya's narrative, feeling extremely confident in having interpreted this jealousy theory

"Yeah very possessive, and that's so hot!.." blissfully Leya declared "..I like possessive men! And I was thinking we need to secure one for you.."

"No! No!.." Mohana interrupted Leya, abruptly straightening from the breakfast table "..Nothing that's even remotely possessive! I am a journalist, I need to work and then there's my law degree and we need to get done with this photo shoot"

With her eyes wide, interestingly looking at Mohana, Leya patted the young woman's head gently "My darling Mohana, you'll succeed fabulously in all you do! Yes, let's get this photo shoot done! I am heading to the site with my team right away, and we will make you proud! Come soon!"

"Sophista will always stand tall because of you! I'll join you right after my connect" Mohana confirmed exchanging a wave with Leya

Missing her device that a particular someone had seized, Mohana clenched her fists. She looked at her assistant standing besides the very man who seemed hazardous to her normal breathing

Alertly catching Mohana's glance, Jojo excused herself from the group to approach her

"Miss Mohana, we have the conference room ready for your connect at eight" Jojo informed her boss

Mohana moved a hand in the air to express her dilemma "Have someone establish a secure connect because my device is not with me. It's confusing because I think our guest rescued it from dropping and then he gave it but I think when I took it, he took it back! And then I uh I tried to take it again but I don't have it because maybe he took it back again"

"Oh. Omar?" Jojo concluded, having attentively followed the narrative provided by her boss. Her eyes looked at their guest celebrity, Omar Shaan who stood few steps away surrounded by their team members

"Ya" exhaling a helpless sigh Mohana looked in the same direction. Realizing Peggy's presence besides Omar she blurted "What is she doing there?"

"I don't know.." Jojo thoughtfully murmured "..she is Peggy and she offered our guest 'anything' in a sort of a whisper but we all heard that whisper. It was troubling. Very irksome. I will have to ask Leya for guidance"

Mohana released a sigh at Peggy's weird no-whisper technique. Glad to realize she wasn't the only one to have discovered this, she shared the sentiment "Yeah, same thing happened here too. Let's forget her. Can we get that connection established?"