03 || In Awe of You

|| 03. 1 ||

The Sophista design and photography teams led the way through the freeway. The crew accompanied with their leaders Leya and Salm were heading to the reserved venue for the photo shoot of their upcoming issue. Following the cars, in their own SUV, Jojo sat besides Mohana in the backseat.

Reading through the digital device, Jojo continued to report updates to Mohana "..the official response has been received"

"Approve it, I want it sent before end of day" Mohana stated, busily parsing messages on another device alongside

"Yes, Miss Mohana" confirming Jojo, flipped through another surface to go through an additional set of requests that needed Mohana's input

Arriving at their destination, Mohana's driver Carter halted their SUV. Slipping from behind the wheel, the broad shouldered, tall man stepped out to hold the door open for her murmuring with adoration "Princesa"

Giving the older gentleman a smile Mohana looked up from the digital screen "Cart, Leya messaged that the team will start with breakfast. I want you to join them. In the meanwhile I need to confirm the site and Jojo will be there shortly"

"But Princesa, you have to eat" Carter objected expressing his disapproval with the young woman he held himself incharge of

Dismissing his concerns with a wave of her hand, Mohana confirmed "We can get something later to eat, I won't need to be here for long"

Giving her a nod of acknowledgement Carter exchanged a quick glance with Jojo who assured him "I'll be with Miss Mohana at all times"

"Very well, will see you soon" gesturing a salute in the air to Mohana, Carter took his leave

Occupied with discussing updates, Mohana and Jojo walked through the busy beach resort. The open gallery and hallways seemed to have been already decked for the upcoming festivities. The large bedecked Christmas trees and winter themed decorations welcomed the resort visitors.

Glancing around them Jojo commented "Everything is red here, it's Christmas even before Thanksgiving!"

"It attracts visitors" Mohana factually commented without glancing to check her surroundings

Looking at her own pink smock dress, Jojo commented "Yeah! Well People! But we are going to wait for the real Christmas to dress up at Leya and Salm's party. They host it the best!"

"Yes, they are the most kind, and I like your dress" Mohana offered, on the side staying occupied with her device

"Miss Mohana you are the sweetest.." Jojo happily claimed "..but you're no different, you look sexy just like everyday. My super brainy, workaholic, sexy boss! And we need to get back to these updates.."

Apprising Mohana of the current movement Jojo spoke of one of their advertisers "He wants to host an entire dinner after the event"

"Not happening, he's not a friend, Sophista will not join" Mohana declared, while responding to another message on her small screen

Her short turquoise dress with a fitted bodice, flared into a flowy skirt from the waist. The fine weightless fabric curved along her body, bouncing lightly with each step Mohana took. On her creamy shoulders the thin noodle straps offered a mere distraction, that had been covered with waves of her silver-gold blonde hair. Beautifully manicured silver painted toes peeked from a pair of silver gladiator flats, strings of which were wrapped all along to her toned calves.

"Another request from Paul Pitar, this time he is inviting you for a tour to Dubai" Jojo informed with exhaustion dripping from her voice

The mention of annoying Paul Pitar, owner of the Sophista competitor Chanceys media house, made Mohana inwardly groan