I take out two hot pockets and put them in the microwave.

" you must be hungry." I quickly turn around to see Jenna smiling at me ,

" oh y-yeah I'm just getting a late night snack , I'll be down in a minute." she nods and walks back down to the basement, sometimes the basement creeps me out but where would they sleep in my room ? I only have one bed .

I take the hot pockets out the microwave and put them on a plate , I grab some juice from the fridge and head upstairs. I open my bedroom door and walk in , I see him sitting in the same spot .

" here eat this." I bend down to his level as he sits on the ledge of my bed , I smile as he starts to eat, he looks at me as he chews, he's so cute .

A minute goes by and he finishes eating , he drinks the juice I gave him and I go to sit on the bed as well .

I cross my legs and he backs up to sit next to me , we both sit on the the headboard of the bed.

" why didn't you tell me about Vicious coming to see you ?" He asks me , I look at him and I sigh ,

" because I didn't want you getting involved."

" getting involved? Mia your the one who got involved into my mess don't you see that?" I look down and start to think , what if something goes wrong ? I don't want anyone I care for getting hurt , so I'd rather put myself in danger .

" just promise me you won't go to the ball , I don't want to risk you getting hurt. "

" Mia you kn-" before he could finish that sentence I cut him off ,

" promise me you won't go." I tell him , he stares at me for a moment and sighs .

" I promise I won't go." he sighs , relieved with his answer I lay down , he looks down at me ,

" will you sleep with me ?" I ask him , he nods and lays down as well ,

" good night Damon." I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep.

" good night princess "

JAME'S POV

After Alexa told me about the ball I knew something was up , they know Mia would tell us , right ? I mean yeah Damon and Mia weren't on speaking terms but he would have found out eventually.

" what should we do guys ? " hale asked me and Alexa , haily and Sarah are currently upstairs asleep , it's about 4am right now .

" we go to the stupid ball." I tell them , Alexa scoffs while playing with her blade .

" yeah that's a good idea , go in there blind ? Man why didn't damon pick me for his second." she says , the last part in a mutter , I glare at her ,

" vicious gave her his word right ? So we're safe for now "

" the ball is tomorrow , if we're gonna go I need to know now so I could go shopping." Hale says , Alexa chuckles at his comment ,

" we're going . " I tell them ,

Time to crash a party .

MIA'S POV

My eyes flutter open , i retrace what happened yesterday, Damon was here , we spoke and he knows about the ball , as I start to move around I realize the pillow isn't as soft as usual.

I scream and fall on the ground when I realized I was sleeping on Damon.

" you know you liked it." I hear damon say , I get up and glare at him ,