CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN

YOSHIKO WAS SITTING in her room, drawing, when there was a knock on her door. Judging by the smell, it was Noelle. She went and opened the door which revealed the silver-haired girl.

"There you are," she said. "I can't believe you made me come all this way here, I'm royalty, you know,"

"Shouldn't you be grateful she was here instead of outside like usual?" Rin asked.

"That's the problem!" Noelle huffed. "Because she wasn't outside, it took longer to find her!"

"That really isn't our problem. After all, it's not like Yoshiko has a schedule,"

"She really should. Makes things easier,"

"How dare you talk to me like that! I'm royalty!"

"And I'm the great dark spirit, one of the most dangerous magic to ever exist,"

The two would have continued to bicker if Yoshiko didn't intervene.

"Why are... you here... Elle?" Yoshiko asked.

"B-Because! Captain Yami is calling for you!" Noelle said. "A-And it's not like I wanted to see you or anything,"

Not really caring whether Noelle was lying or not (though, her actions were as clear as day), Yoshiko went out of her room, grabbing Noelle's hand, and taking her down to Captain Yami.

"H-Hey! Let go of me!" Noelle said with a reddened face.

"..." Yoshiko just ignored her and continued walking.

In truth, Yoshiko was in her room because her body didn't want to train. She was outside a few minutes prior but she just felt so tired and all sorts of feelings (other than the ones that desired for training), that she just decided to call it quits and head inside.

Her emotions had finally caught up with her. For some reason, seeing her grandfather released all her bottled up feelings that she didn't know she was hiding. And the only way she was able to get her emotions through was by crying which was odd for everyone because Yoshiko had never cried before.

She felt so much better afterwards but she felt a little depressed after realizing her feelings. She then sort of locked herself in her room and fell asleep for a while before waking up. Still, she didn't want to do anything but lay in her bed.

But after a few days, she felt better so she decided to take a walk and do other things but she wasn't back to her normal self. She still wanted to go back to her room and just stay there.

Yoshiko and Noelle got down to the hall where Captain Yami, Asta and Finral were standing, probably waiting for the two girls to arrive. When they did, Yami immediately scolded them.

"I called you five minutes ago, what the hell took you both so long?" He asked.

"Sorry," Yoshiko apologized. "It won't... happen... again,"

"Good grief. Finral, make a portal," Yami said to the noble.

"Right," Finral said, opening up a portal.

"Where are... we... going?" Yoshiko asked.

Yami just picked her up by the head and threw her into the portal.

"You'll see when you get there,"

Yoshiko went through the portal and landed on her bottom. She rubbed the area and stared at a beautifully decorated building filled with colour and murals. She got up and stared at it with wide eyes.

So pretty...

"Whoa! Where are we?!" Asta asked as he Yami and Noelle entered through.

"Holy... that idiot really needs to tell the kid to tone down with the paintings," Yami said.