EXTRA FIVE

WILLIAM QUIETLY listened to his subordinates report on the attack. Not many casualties on their side, thankfully. Many of the Diamond mages were taken in as prisoners including one of the shining generals.

"Oh, I should probably mention that a silver-haired girl was healing the villagers," his subordinate said.

"A silver-haired girl?" William asked.

'Yoshiko...'

"That's right. And she's been doing a good job to. It's a surprise since she's of the Black Bulls,"

"I'll go and see how she's progressing," William said turning his heel.

"I'll come with you, captain," the subordinate insisted.

"No, I'm alright. You make sure all the prisoners are escorted properly,"

"Yes!"

William nodded and walked towards the area where Yoshiko was healing everyone. He wanted to see her again. She was the daughter of his mother figure. In a way, it makes them siblings.

Ryuko always taught of them as brothers, though, he wanted to be his lover more. Not that he was complaining since he loved Ryuko in both ways.

Yoshiko on the other hand was more of a sister than anything else. She was just like her mother in terms of looks and personality. He didn't see her for anything but his little sister.

When he reached the healing place, William first noticed Ryuko's vice-captain, staring over at Yoshiko. Then he saw the young girl gently soothing a crying little boy.

William walked over. Yoshiko looked up at him with shock and... concern?

Was she still thinking about the last time they spoke? When Patri had revealed himself to her?

God, she was thinking about that. She ushered the boy to leave and he went with his mother after they thanked her. Most people had left and only a few stayed behind to thank her.

Yoshiko got up immediately and stared at him. She looked at the villagers who were leaving. She sighed in relief.

"Captain Vangence!" Ranulf said saluting.

"Hello, Ranulf, Yoshiko," he said. "I came to check on the injured,"

"I see. Well you should know Yoshiko healed every single one of them so there aren't any casualties," Ranulf said.

William patted her head and smiled softly.

"Good job, Yoshiko," he said.

Yoshiko hummed and brought his hand to her cheek and nuzzled it.

"Yoshiko?"

She turned around and her eyes lit up and a wide smile came. Yuno stood nearby with his arms out, waiting for a hug. Yoshiko wasted no time running towards him and nearly toppling him over with the hug's impact.

"It's good to see you again," Yuno said with a small smile.

"Hm!" Yoshiko said, nuzzling her cheek into his.