CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

YOSHIKO STOOD THERE with her dotted eyes.

How did I not notice?

"Because you were distracted by patting everyone's head and hugging the royal,"

Oh.

"The capital's under attack?!" Fuegoleon asked.

Mizuki closed her eyes. "There's about five places where the most damage is occurring. None of them seem to be the culprit though..."

"You can tell that much?!" Asta asked.

"Sister Mizuki has very good hearing!" Leopold said.

"What a coincidence, Yoshiko here has good hearing too! Along with sight and smell!" Asta said. "Right Yoshiko?"

Yoshiko was on the ground, asleep.

"Not now Yoshiko! The capital's under attack!" Asta was shaking her awake.

Siren used his magic to create a replica of the Noble Realm.

[Stone Creation Magic: Stone Model of the World]

"That's the three-dimensional model of the Noble Realm!" Klaus said. "Even voices of the people and magic their magic levels!"

"This is much more advanced than my Flower Guidepost!" Mimosa noted.

Yoshiko woke up and stood next to Yuno, leaning on him. She looked sleepily at the stone.

"Yoshiko," Yuno called her. She looked up at him. "You can smell the one behind the attack right? Can you show us?"

Yoshiko nodded, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She pointed to a certain spot where the attacker should be.

"That's where the mage is!" Asta told them.

"As we'd listen to a subhuman like her," Nebra scoffed. "I bet she's a part of this attack,"

"Go ahead and believe what you will,"

"Yoshiko would never do something like that!" Asta defended.

"A force with this much magic appears in five places simultaneously, without us noticing it," Alcedora noted.

"A formidable spatial magic-user must have made them materialise in an instant," Fuegoleon said. "How should we assign the members we have?"

"No, we should first guard the castle," Alcedora said.

"Hm..." Yoshiko grumbled. She and Asta looked at each other before nodding.

"No! What are we waiting around for!" Asta yelled. Then he, Yoshiko and Nero all started running to the door. "We know people out there who need our help! We're going!"

"Going where you two?! We don't have a complete grasp of the situation yet and you can't even sense mana!" Klaus shouted at them.

"Yoshiko can! Besides, she knows where the culprit is!" Asta told them.

"What are you an animal?!"

"This is interesting! Let's see what they've got!" Leopold said chasing them.

"Leopold! Don't you dare!" Mizuki shouted at him.

"Guys are really dumb aren't they sis?" Sol asked.

"Yes, they are. But that girl... she might have an idea of where the culprit is," Charlotte said.

"That Leo... He's still very much a child. I'll have to train him roughly later!" Fuegoleon said.