"Preparing for tomorrow" Polly said. "Why, what's tomorrow?" Lizzie frowned. "Luca Changretta is coming to Birmingham, it's our turn" Tommy said.

"He's already taken over Alfie Solomons, Sabini, Titanics, all of them." Polly sighed.

"And now he's coming to take control of Shelby Company Limited." Tommy told her. "What are we going to do about that?" she asked. "We're gonna let him have it"

Lizzie scoffed, placing a hand on the desk. "Fuck the Changretta's, fuck the vendetta, Tommy. I am pregnant, with your child. Does Delilah even know?" she asked.

Tommy stared at her blankly.

-

Tommy watched as Luca and his men walked into the room where Tommy made his gin, guns in their hands.

"Loot at them" he spoke in Italian. "All that's left of the Peaky fucking Blinders." He stepped in front of Tommy, clicking his fingers and the man behind him placing a briefcase onto the table.

"I've had my lawyer draw up these papers" he said. "Cover ever enterprise in your possession. Bars, restaurants, warehouses. Every fucking thing that you have taken all that years to gather together. You will sign them all over"

"To my family. Or you're gonna die. Right here. And if it's not you who i kill first, i know where your daughter is," he pointed at him, keeping eye contact with Tommy.

"I would've buried you all. But my mother, she knows you, she said, it'll be worse for you if i let you live. And take away everything that you have"

"Search them" he instructed the other men as he pulled a gun from Tommys jacket.

"Especially don't trust this bitch" he insulted Polly.

The men stepped back.

"So" Luca began, holding up a pen. "Sign. Every fucking one of them"

Tommy looked down at the pen. "You can sign them in your knees" Luca taunted. "On the floor" he wiped the papers off the table.

Tommy did nothing. Luca flipped the table, growing angry.

"Get on your fucking knees and sign" he shouted. A grin appeared on Tommys face. "A friend of mine once said," he began, picking up the paper. "Big fucks small. So i had to find someone bigger than you. Now you may know there are two families in Brooklyn, who want to take over your monopoly on the import of liquor into New York" he said.

"But if they move against you in New York, they'll start a war between the families" Polly spoke.

"But if you were to die in a vendetta, with some fucking bookmaker in Birmingham, they could take over your business without a war" Tommy nodded.

"We also contacted a businessman in Chicago. He's also interested in moving into the liquor business in New York" Polly added.

"His name is Alphonse Capone" Tommy said.

"You been talking to that fat fuck?" Luca asked, looking over at him.

"You see all the blood relatives you've brought with you from New York, Mr Changretta, they're all dead. And these men here" he pointed behind him. "They work for money for the highest bidder, they now have new orders."

"Is that right?" Luca asked. He turned around, looking at his men. "Is that right?" he repeated.

The men stood down. "And you, Matteo?"

He stayed silent.

"Hey..very fucking" Luca pulled the gun from his pocket and Tommy knocked it out of his hand, grabbing him and fighting with him.

The door opened and more men walked in.

Finn's mouth parted as Arthur walked in with two other blinders, guns in hand.

-
The night Arthur 'Died'

"Arthur's been injured, Pol, but he's all right, we need to make them believe that he's dead. To everyone but you me and Linda, Arthur Shelby is dead. I've got it all worked out, we can use his death to win this war"

-

Luca looked at Arthur with wide eyes, Arthur pointed his gun, sending a bullet through his head. He fell to the floor.

"Tell your people in Chicago, that Micheal Gray will sign the import license to New York" Tommy pointed at the men. "Three hundred barrels of English dry gin a month"

"Leave" Arthur said to them, "Tell your boss what you saw here today and tell him you don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders"