23

Delilah walked into the house, stopping when she saw a young boy sat at the table with Polly. "Oh..hello?"

"Delilah, this is Micheal" Polly said. The boy stood, holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you" he smiled. She shook his hand and pulled a chair beside him. "He's my son"

"But i thought.."

"So did i," Polly said. "Well, welcome to the family" Delilah smiled at him.

Before anymore conversation could start, Arthur and John ran in. "Bang" Arthur said, pointing at John. "John, your dead, you're supposed to go down"

John cleared his throat, placing the gun back in his holster. Arthur slowly turned around. "Boys, this is your cousin Micheal" Tommy said.

"Yeah..yeah you've already met me, i used to throw you out the window for John to catch" Arthur said quietly. "I used to kick you down watery lane in a box" John grinned. Micheal stood again, shaking their hands.

"i bet you're glad to be back" Tommy sighed. " I don't remember any of it, only remember the day they took me away" Micheal nodded.

-

"Polly said you own this place. A lot of businesses" Micheal followed Tommy through the pub. "You call her Polly or mum?"

"Can't get used to calling her mum yet"

Tommy sighed. "Who you calling?" he asked. "My mother."

"What are you gonna tell her"

"Where i am,"

"And now you're gonna tell her you going home" Tommy told him. "Polly said i could stay for a few days"

"You want to stay?"

"I only just arrived"

"What age are you Micheal?"

"Seventeen"

"Same age as our Lilah. Which means it's not up to you, right" Tommy said. "I'm eighteen in a few weeks i make up my own mind"

"You smoke?"

He shook his head.

"Drink?"

"No"

"You're gonna call your mother, tell her you're getting the next train home. When you get there write a letter to Polly saying when your 18 you'll come back here"

"I just told you" Micheal stopped him. "I make up my own mind"

-

Peaky Blinders charged through the Eden club, attacking people. "Right boys let's go" Arthur shouted.

People began screaming as they watched blood fly everywhere, faces getting slashed.

Arthur smashed a bottle over someone's head.

"Mario!" he shouted, looking around. Mario rushed back up the stairs, "Mario" he repeated, following the man. Mario turned around and Arthur ginned, hitting him in the face with a bottle.

"Come here" he slammed Mario into the bar, glass shattering as he dragged him along.

"Sabini's day is done" Arthur shouted. Arthur grabbed a half smashed glass. "I'll protect you now" He stuck it into the skin on Mario's face.