48

Tommy thanked the maid which offered to take Charlie. "Thank you for your time" he smiled, walking away.

"Lilah, go get us some of that nice whiskey that we had from the kitchen," Arthur said. She rolled her eyes and waltzed down to the kitchen, searching through the cupboard of alcohol.

Her eyes widened when a hand was placed over her mouth, dragging her backwards.

Tommy looked around, frowning.

"Where's Charles, Ada?" he asked. "Delilah gave him to you" she said. "Where is he? Where's Lilah?" he frowned. "I don't know"

"Boys" Tommy caught the attention of his brothers. "Have you seen Charlie, or Delilah?" he asked. "I dunno he's playing ain't he? Delilah's went to get some whiskey" Arthur asked.

Tommy walked to Polly. "Pol wheres the kids?" he asked. She didn't know either so Tommy moved to Lizzie,

"Delilah, Charles, have you seen them"

She shrugged. "I don't know"

"Back door, kitchen. Get to Blake street where the cars are" he pointed at his brothers and Micheal. "Isiah, check the kitchen"

Isiah quickly walked the same way the girl had moments later, frowning when he couldn't see her. "Can't find her," he returned.

"Tommy, someone said they saw a nurse take Charles through the back door" Ada shouted.

"Fuck" Tommy hissed. Tommy rattled door handles in attempt to find the kids.

"Delilah!" He shouted, looking through the halls.

"Arthur" Ada stopped him. "Someone said they saw a woman and two kids getting into a car"

"Ah fuck" he shouted, rushing outside.

"Charlie!" Thomas shouted."Hey" Arthur stopped him. "Where's my son?" he shouted. Arthur held his hands.

"Stop" he said, "We've blocked off all the junctions, we've called moss" he assured her.

"Where's Isiah?" he asked.

"He's gone off looking with John."

"Tom someone took them, they put em in a car and drove south, we have put every man we have on the junctions. You need to go to the office and sit by the phone, whoever took them is going to call"

-

"I need Micheal at the Maypole junction" Tommy said as they walked through the house.  "Moss to block all the roads south"

Tommy held the phone, calling Moss before throwing it at the wall. "Tommy" Polly said.

"It's them"

"Look it might just be some random woman" Polly sighed.

"No, it's them. No random woman would successfully take my nineteen year old daughter without someone knowing"

"Did you break the phone" Polly whispered, rushing to it.

"You've broke the phone, it's all right we've got another"

"Tommy?" Ada shouted, walking in. "Ada?"

"There's someone outside, a priest"

"Esme's waters broke, i was just with her running around fucking broke her waters" John stepped in. "Where's finn?" Tom asked.

"Out with the youngers looking for the Riley" Arthur swigged his whiskey. "We can't reach him"

"I need to know who spoke" Tommy breathed. "The enemies know everything. Everything"

"I need to know who spoke about the business outside the family"