Chapter 21 - Barging in

As the two kept fighting like crazy, Michael snapped and started to attack for real, with almost the intention to kill Leo, and Leo was not handling that well, he was seeing red but his body refused to fight back, it was instinctive, he didn't want to attack Michael and he was too distracted by all the action to even think things through, Michael striked him over and over again, so fast that Leo could barely keep up, he couldn't even process what was going on, he saw Michael's rage boil up to a point where his ninpō started manifesting in his attacks, chains would fly at Leo in a crazy speed each time Michael's spear would try to slash through him, the blade suddenly caught on fire and the danger of the sittuation just kept on increasing more and more, Michael was losing his head over that fight, all his pent up anger that he has bottled up comes out as a fierce rage, his eyes were set ablaze, golden flames shined bright on his face and the symbol of the Hamato Clan glowed on top of his chest, floating over his burning and grieving heart.

When Leo could no longer take it, Michael took advantage of his debility and trapped him in chains, immobilizing his arms and legs, Leo was already beat up and exhausted, so he just collapsed, falling on his back on the cold hard floor, his vision was a bit blurry and his breathing was heavy, his body refused to move, it was pratically limp, he felt paralyzed, helpless and vulnerable, Michael approached him with a frowned face, his wrath was so dense that you could feel it in the air, the aura around Michael was dark and tainted in red, he knew his main purpose in live was to be a weapon, a killing machine that couldn't be stopped at any cost, his mission was to wipe out an entire domining race off that rotten planet alongside his dear father, but now, it was all taken away from him, the only person who could ever lead such war and who Michael would serve blindly was Draxum.

Michael doesn't have what's necessary to go on with his father's plans, the knowledge, the skill, he has none of that, so now, he lost his purpose, his main reason to live was his father, he meant the whole universe to him, and Michael was not only torn away from him in the worst, most painful way possible, but it also happened twice, first, Michael was knocked out and taken away from his father and home, which he can only assume how devastating it must have been for his father, and then, Draxum was consumed by a demonic armor and nearly killed him in the spot, just so later on, Michael would have to sit on a vip spot to watch his father crumble and die in the arms of their enemies as they took away his body, and that was the last he had seen of his father since, it was their fault, the Hamato Clan's fault, if they weren't so incompetent now of this would have happened, Michael lost everything he had because of them, but he was too busy crying and distracting himself from the problems to actually acknowledge his fury, but now, it was time to let it all out.

Michael stepped forward, a spear in one hand and his heart on the other, he stomped his foot in Leo's chest and raised his weapon over his head, the blade facing down and ready to strike the opponent right between his ribs, Michael felt a tear or anger forming in his face as his world became clouded, he threw himself down and just about when the spear was about to cross Leonardo's heart, his brothers were struggling in his chains, trying to free themselves to save their brothers from eachother, the door flied open with a loud bang as two voices echoed through the room.

🔮 - "MY SON!!!"
🐀 - "MY BOYS!!!"

Everyone froze, Michael wasn't even facing the door but the familiar voice cracked his focus completely, the blade of his spear was less than one inch away from Leonardo's chest but Michael couldn't move, something inside of him shattered, the raging oceans and acid storms that ruled over his heart suddenly went calm and quiet, his mind was blank, Michael turned his head towards the door and he saw his father standing there, sweating from all the running he must have done to get there, Splinter seemed to be yelling, but Michael was too disconnected to even make out what he was saying, and before he knew, he started crying, all the chains faded away in a heartbeat, he dropped his spear on the ground and ran to his father, Draxum saw his son crying as he ran to him, his father instinct spoke louder and he ran to his son as well, Michael jumped in his arms in tears and Draxum embraced his son tight, happy tears flooded the Yokai's eyes as he spinned around with his son in his arms.

Splinter meanwhile rushed to check on his sons, gladly, Leo wasn't too hurt, just a few scratches and a black eye, the trio were a bit horrified for how powerful Michael really was, it was quite scary to think that his powers came from the same place as theirs, and yet he at such a young age already had so much more skill and control over them, it was quite concerning.

Draxum and Michael kept holding onto eachother really tight, both crying their eyes out, Draxum was pushing his head against his son's shoulder and Michael was just bawling his eyes out like a desperate baby, the little guy's change of attitude was kinda jarring for Leo, just a second ago, he thought he was about to be slaughtered by a serial killer and now the same guy that not only defeated him but all of his brothers as well, was crying and screaming in his daddy's arms, Leo felt like a freaking idiot, how come that tiny daddy's boy can probably take his whole family down in a fight, and also be so childishly clingy? The realization felt like a punch in the gut, Michael was... just a kid, in a way, maybe he doesn't know any better without his father to guide him? And it's not so unbelievable to think that Draxum probably trained him to avenge his death if it ever came to happen.