Chapter 17 - Rebuilding a home

For a while now, Michael and his uncles have been planning to put their lab home back together, Big Mama decided to fund the fix herself since she didn't want to let Michael put of her sight without knowing if he would be ok, so by doing them this favor would be making sure Michael and his family would be safe by themselves out there, so they stayed over at the hotel until their Lair was rebuilt.

Huginn and Muginn paid for their stay of course, they felt bad about staying over at Michael's expense.

When their home was finished, they gladly moved back in, it was everything back in it's place, almost like it never exploded and went up in the airs, they had a lot of cleaning to do, but while Huginn and Muginn wondered what to do or where to start, Michael already a kerchief tied around his head and a bunch of cleaning tools and products already set for use, by the time they picked a chore to do, Michael was already half way done with cleaning their house, it was quite impressive to see the little guy so cheerful and eagered to get everything back in order, he seemed really excited to tidy up the house.

During that time, Donnie was heading to Draxum's wrecked place to search for any more remains of his Tech, so to say he was dumbfounded when he saw the demolished Lair suddenly built back and looking good as new, would be a severe understatement, the softshell awkwardly approached the front door and tried to figure out how to properly call out whoever could be inside, should he knock? Is there a doorbell or something? Maybe an interphone? But to his relief and probably dismay, the door was suddenly opened, revealing Michael, with a broom and a thrash bag, the two looked at eachother's eyes awkwardly and shocked, but before anyone could say anything, Michael freaked out and used his bracelet to spray Donatello with pepper, knocking down the purple mutant, as he kicked and screamed in pain like a small child, when Michael saw him laying helplessly on the floor, and seeing how much pain he put him in, he deducted that this was probably not the best course of action he should have gone with...

He suddenly remembered of the day of his kidnapping, how Donatello was not just the one that captured him brutally, but also the one who blew up his house to begin with, he decided not to play nice anymore, it was time to show these earthling morons what happens when someone messes with the Draxum Family, he picks Donatello up from the ground, luring him into his arms with a false comfort before carrying him away, bringing him inside his Lair to use as bait for the other turtles, he would capture them all and put them through interrogation, just like they did to him, he'd squeeze the answers he needs right out of them, and if they refuse to cooperate... Michael would make sure they'd meet a fate more painful than his father's, likely to end up in a bloodbath.

When Donatello finally woke up, he found himself trapped in chains, they were arranged like threads of a spiderweb, hanging from pillars and roofs, wrapping and looping around, spread across the walls and pillars of that huge and dark room, the only brightness he could find was from the Golden lights glimmering from the chains that binded him, the atmosphere of that creepy place sent chills down his spine, his... spine?... oh... crap... he finally noticed a little detail about his imprisonment, he had none of his Tech with him, his Bō, his wrist screen, his goggles, damn, even his battleshell was gone, he never felt vulnerable and exposed, like if he was naked or something, it was not a comfortable situation or feeling to have, he tried to scream for help, hoping that maybe his gear would be near enough to hear and respond the voice command, until he heard a weird noise.

A clank of chains echoed through the room as Donatello looked around in fear, he thinks he saw these chains before but the anxiety was quite very distracting, he saw some of the chains wiggle and shake, moving around as something appears to get closer, it suddenly stops, the break into silence was disturbing and uneasing, and Donnie felt his heart drop down cold, he for a moment thought it was over, probably being something from his own head, until he felt something moving behind him, a finger slid it's way up his shell in a way that felt threatening to him, the figure got closer, so much so that Donnie could feel it's breath in the back of his shoulder, he trembled in shock, not knowing what's gonna happen next, and then he just hears, like a whispering whistle on his ear..:

"...boo!..."

That word triggered him into screaming from the top of his lungs, he begged for his life, offered all he had, he pleaded for the life of his siblings to be spared, he blabbered his despair away and then heard a clicking sound, he lowered his head to see it was from a voice recorder, being held by none other then Michael, or Michelangelo (as his father calls him), who was chilling on the chains besides him with a grin of satisfaction as he collected the scared noises from his "brother", Donnie glared at him with utter confusion and a raised eyebrow.

🟠 - "Heya!"

🟣 - "W-wha-what?! MIKEY?!"

🟠 - "It's MICHAEL to you, insolent. And yes, it is I, welcome to my place, buddy."

🟣 - "I... you... t-this is Draxum's Lair?! How!!?! I thought I_"

🟠 - "Blew it up?... yep, you did. I heard it was quite a riot to put this place back together, but then again, it's not like you care about consequences, do you?"

🟣 - "What the?! I DO!! I just..."

🟠 - "Oh, hush now. I don't wanna hear anymore from you, I got all I needed it the recorder."

🟣 - "Wait, the voice recorder! What will you do with this?!"

🟠 - "Aren't you the smart guy? I'm sure you can figure it out.~"

(To be continued)