Chapters 6 - The sudden meeting

In the sewers of New York, Leonardo  Donatello and Raphael, the three turtle brothers are enjoying sone pizza with their sister from heart, April O'Neil, a human girl they always hanged out with since they're little, Raph is sitting with her on the couch while Donnie and Leo are competing for the coolest skateboard trick, April and Raph are the judges but their impartiality is far too grand to actually pick on a winner, having no choice but to declare a tie, for the 3587th time this year, they found out about the hidden city not so long ago and earlier today they met a weird fish mutant that ran away from some lab place that was mutating humans into some sort of monsters through a potions implanted inside of mosquitoes, which Leo renames to Oozequitos to be more fitting, anyway, "youngest child" shanenigans.

The fish face guy led them straight to the lab like building that seemed to be empty, maybe the crazy scientists left for groceries or something, they go inside to check the place out but end up not finding much, only an office where Raph finds a photo of the so said scientists, the frame is made out of wood and has some carvings around it along with a name "Baron Draxum" written on the bottom, huh, so that's the guy they're dealing with, he has a 'bad guy' face, for how he looks on that photo, he's clearly bad news, afraid of getting involved with him or any of that weird monkey business of his, Raph puts the picture away on the desk and takes off to get his brothers and get out of there, where he finds them on some big room with a massively huge container with thousands or millions of those "Oozequitos" that seem to turn people into mutants, unclear of what that was they goof around for a bit until Leo accidentally hits his elbow on a big red button that said "RELEASE".

By doing that, the Oozequitos are set free and burst their way out of the window in search of freedom, all dissappearing from sight in less than a minute and the other 3 siblings are just shocked and flabbergasted for what had just happened, now filled with fear and anxiety, the Hamato family runs away from the scene right on time because when they finally hide on the surroundings, they see the owner of the place approaching his home, and one thing that is impossible to not notice is the huge humanoid looking turtle apparently passed out on his arms, it looks like one of them, they see what also looks like chains on his arms and that makes them very concerned.

Raph takes the lead and takes them all back home to figure out what just happened.

🔴 - "Ok so, there's this weird scientist guy called "Baron Draxum"."

🟡 - "Yep."

🔴 - "that lives in the under... hidden... magical city, and just so happens to have another mutant turtle that oddly looks a whole lot like us."

🔵 - "Yeah, but I cam clearly tell he must be a bit younger than us, I mean, I'm not a math kind of guy, but from where we were looking he looked pretty small to me."

🔴 - "So we're dealing with a possible child?"

🟣 - "Sounds correct, but it feels unlikely that it is a quote on quote "child" because even though he is visibly younger I would say he's still at least a teenager just like us, probably the same age as Leo or a year younger."

🔵 - "HEY!!"

🔴 - "Welp, that doesn't make it any better.... anything to add, April?"

🟡 - "Uhhh, call me crazy, but I think the little guy was hurt, I saw some bruises on his leg."

🔴 - "Guys, please, I'm trying to keep calm so we can work this out, but YOU'RE MAKING THIS WAY MORE DIFFICULT!!"

🔵 - "Gee, Raphie, chiiiiiilllll, why so stressed, it's not like we'll see the little guy's or the big one any time soon, right?"

🔴 - "......"

🔵 - "....I know these eyes.... please tell me you're not_"

🔴 - "WE ARE GOING TO RESCUE THE SMALL CHILD FROM THE GRIP OF THAT HORRIBLE MAD SCIENTIST!!!"

🟡 - "HEY!!! HEY! hey... let's settle down a bit ok, big man? Why do you think he needs to be saved?"

🔴 - "Didn't you see it? He was chained up, unconscious and hurt, who else would have done that?"

🟡 - "Maybe he got attacked, or got into a fight."

🔵 - "She has a point, and even if that guy needs our help, what are we supposed to do?"

🟣 - "Perhaps, if we lure them out of there, we can distract him while someone else rescues the turtle."

🔴 - "That doesn't sound so difficult."

While this goes down, Michael wakes up on his room, softly swinging in his hammock that was being held by mystic chains, hanging almost on the roof's height being just a bit lower, using his mystic powers, he lowers his bed to the floor and gets up from his rest, ready to start his day, he cheerfully walks over to his father's room where the Yokai is sleeping like a rock, Michael helps himself and makes his own breakfast, toasts, juice and some fruits because... well, why not? Nature's sweets, moments later, Draxum appears in the kitchen on his morning zombie mood, where he is still tired, dragging himself around the house, he is welcomed with a plate with 3 slices of toast and a cup of coffee with a single spoon of sugar and a small shot of milk, just the way he likes it, Michael is really observative and learned all of his quirks throughout the years, he basically knows Draxum like the palm of his hand, or atleast better than he ever knew himself.

That enjoyable morning was followed by a lovely day on the lab, Draxum was still in the kitchen, finishing some documentation on the progress of his "project" while his son was watering some small plants he had on the corner of the office, which after quickly looking around, he noticed something was off, it was a bit darker than the usual, and something felt... odd, he finished with the watering and walked around, checking every single inch of the place, he noticed some small things like the picture frame on his father's desk, it looks like it was knocked down moved to the other side of the table but upon closer inspection he saw a huge finger print on the glass was slightly cracked, showing that someone was here, they picked up the photo and then threw it back at the table like if it was nothing.

This fact alone angered Michael, someone broke into their home and messed around the place, but then a realization hit him, his eyes widen in shock, he ran to his father's lab to check if anything was gone, when he arrived, he stared at the empty container where the mutating bugs were being held in, the panic felt like a snap and suddenly he was dashing through the halls, using his mystic fire to boost him forward to run faster, Michael explodes the kitchen door yelling and crying like crazy, jumping into his dad's arms in a panic, Draxum, obviously concerned, asks his child what on good lord happened to possibly make him that upset.

He goes on to tell Draxum about what he saw, the empty container, the photo frame and even some marks on the floor that looked similar to footprints, he gives him a theory that this might have been some sort of sabotage from either one of the runaway mutants that scaped not so long ago, or maybe even from the Foot Clan trying to slow them down, they go back to the lab to see if they can find anything else that could have slipped through Michael's sight, Draxum finds two more kinds of footprints and he almost immediately notices that those prints have an awful lot in commom with his son's, they are sort of long feet with two toes in front and one in the back, the ones Michael found early were significantly larger, after a moment of piecing things together, he figured out what happened, the other turtles were here, somehow, for whatever reason, it didn't matter right now, as far as Michael knew, his brothers were probably dead, Draxum wonders what is he supposed to do about this.