I reached up, running the palm of my hand down his face before I pulled him forward, smashing our lips together and instantly we had both forgotten about what ahd happened in the past.

Damian started pushing forward as our lips stayed connected, silently telling me he wanted me to lay back.

Following his lead, I did as he silently requested feeling my back hit the mattress.

His huge body moved over the top of me and I opened my legs wider to accommodate him allowing him to move himself between them.

He rested himself on top of me and I could feel how much he wanted me, his cock rubbed up my stomach with every move he made.

The feeling made me lose my breath, and Damian had to remind me what I needed to do. He pulled his lips back from mine and lowered them to my left ear, nibbling it then whispered, "Breath, Nabi." His tone was sexy and soft but demanding and powerful.

"Leah," He moaned into my ear again, "Sit, Leah." His words were a command not a question and I did as I was told.

Sitting up in front of Damian as he scanned my body with his sexy eyes, I couldn't help but think about what he saw in me. I'm me, nothing special, why me?

My thoughts didn't make it much further as I felt his hands around my waist, slowly lifting my shirt up and eventually over my head, throwing it to one side of the room.

He grabbed my breasts, squeezing them ever so slightly as he moved towards the nipples, which were hard and ready for some attention from him.

His fingers stopped close to where I wanted them... No, Needed them, but didn't make it all the way, leaving my nipples aching for his touch.

He didn't disappoint when his lips came down on them one by one, licking, sucking and flicking them with his tongue.

I was running on pure instinct, running my fingers through his hair before clutching it all in my hands and moaning loudly as I slowly started to grind myself on him.

I reached my hand down between us, trying to touch his cock but Damian stopped me going for what I wanted and pulled my hand back behind my head and held it there.

He growled at me, "No, Leah. Tonight is about you, sweetheart."

He ran his fingers over the top of my now saturated panties, gliding over my clit lightly making me moan once more.

"Your panties are in the way, Leah. Remove them." He demanded. I pulled my ass off the bed, allowing Damian to pull my underwear off and showing him the sight he obviously wanted to see.

Damian sucked his bottom lip between his teeth and growled. "God, Nabi. Look at you glistening for me." I watched as he laid down between my legs and his tongue licked my clit once. He looked up at me, a smirk on his face as well as my juices. "MMMm, you taste so sweet. You are my new favourite flavour, Leah." He grunted before he bent back down between my legs, taking my clit into his mouth and sucking hard.

Damian slowly let it slide out of his mouth still sucking a little and the vibrations of his groans as he did, giving me a feeling I hadn't had before.

Damian's mouth left my body and it was then I noticed the wet patch under my bum. Absolutely mortified I had pissed myself I tried to sit up. Damian stopped me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "What do you think you are doing, Leah?" To me Damian's voice was full of his disappointment. I covered my face, I was so embarrassed. I felt like I was about to cry, I wouldn't be able to handle the rejection Damian was about to give me because of what I had just done.

Damian grabbed my hands and gently pulled them away from my face and took hold of my chin pulling it upwards so he could see me clearly.

"Hey hey hey." He said softly, his worry seeping though his words. "What's going on? What happened just now?"

His soft voice was still gruff but powerful as well as caring. "I... I made a mess, I'm sorry." I tried to hang my head but his grip on my chin wouldn't allow it, instead I watched as anger flashed through his eyes. "Leah, you didn't make a mess, you were enjoying what I was doing to you... That isn't anything to be sorry for."

Damian lent down, kissing my forehead, as he pulled back he stopped just infront of my face gently kissing my lips with his. "How about we just lay together tonight, yeah?"

I nodded, feeling like I was free to say no and he wouldn't force me to do what he wanted. "Ah, Leah?" He questioned.

I gave him a small weak grin in response. "I just want you to know... I'm not him. I am nothing like him and I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do to prove it to you, I will wait for you to realise it. I've got your back, Nabi"

This man was the absolute sweetest thing on the planet.