CH18

Both strolled inside the house while Mrs Jeon led them towards the dining hall, but Jungkook halted and stopped Taehyung with a brief touch on the elder's arm

"W-we are wearing warm clothes." While shyly glancing down at the scarf Taehyung was wearing, which was of of course to hide the obvious hickeys, simultaneously hearing Jungkook's wordsㅡhe eyed the turtleneck the latter was wearing which was meant for winter wear, "ㅡmy mom might question or tell to us to open them.."

Jungkook exclaimed, and just at the thought of her seeing those marks were-just scary.

"Oh, yeah.." Taehyung murmured, "what you suggest-?"

"Um, ma-make up? Ah-come with me.." Jungkook mumbled, and looked at his mom who was collecting plates for the two youngsters. "Mom, we are going upstairs for a while," he announced in a loud voice so Mrs Jeon could hear him.

"Come fast then..I have already set the plates" Came her voice from the kitchen.

"Yeah, okay" Saying this Jungkook didn't waste turning towards the staircase which leads upstairs, but what surprised Taehyung was his arm being pulled by the ravenette along with whom he climbed up the stairs.

Jungkook gulped, leaving his hand and about to open the door of his bedroom but halted as he realised something and he glanced at Taehyungㅡwho was probably waiting for Jungkook to open the door. "Uh..wait-here..I'll quickly grab concealer and foundation," he gulped as he managed to mutter while staring at Taehyung's almond eyes which didn't seem to be anywhere else but on him.

Taehyung gently tilted his head in confusion, as if sensing that Jungkook confessed embarrassingly.

"My-room is very messed up so.." And Jungkook unlatched the lock without giving a chance to speak, the latter slid in the room and dumbfoundedly Taehyung kept waiting outside his room.

Jungkook released a breath he was holding since he realised that in no way he can let Taehyung get inside his room, he thought as he briefly eyed the photoframe and the trophy on his shelf. It would be futile if he moved them away, besides it's not like Taehyung was going to spend more time in his house.

Grasping a blending sponge, his shade of concealer and moisturising foundation, he went on to exit the room.

Halting a while as he met Taehyung's posture, the latter confidently leaned onto the opposite wall, with his hands in his pocket and seemed to be waiting for him.

"Uh.." Jungkook shifted his gaze down at the contents on his hands and spoke. "Come this way, mom might come up.."

At his words, Taehyung's grin which he had just noticedㅡwidened, "sneaky?"

Jungkook huffed under his breath and led down the hallway which had only one other door, which upon being opened turned out to be a washroom.

Taehyung looked around the pastel coloured tiled room, it seemed to be a guest washroom, and watched Jungkook walking towards the average but wide mirror. He instantly understood it is to aid in covering up their marks.