CH9

"You are so polite with your parents

"You are so polite with your parents.."

Hands cladded inside the pockets, they strolled down the lone wintery road of the neighborhood.

"Mm?" Jungkook flutters his eyelids at the not so sudden gush of cold wind.

It was nearing winter, almost giving a torture to wake up and leaving the comfortness of warm bed.

"Yeah.." he hummed, when he processed that Taehyung wasn't talking to him in a teasing which he does on usual occurrence.

"Cool," Taehyung responded even not expecting any answers from the other male, just like he actually didn't. 

For once the brunette didn't try to make up a conversation, and Jungkook wasn't bothered to start either with the comfortable silence that had fallen between them. It felt like its own agenda to walk alongside with the elder male.

He never felt so, but today out of the other days it was nice, really nice that Jungkook's hands were just content on being brushed by Taehyung's arm casually.

"I didn't knew, Namjoon hyung lives in my area" He eventually spoke yp when he realised they weren't going any far away his neighborhood.

"Neither I knew you live in his area" Taehyung smiled and exhaled a warm breath, gentle shoving his one hand inside his jackets pocket comfortably.

Jungkook blinked, straying his eyes away from the brunette, he wouldn't dare to accidentally meet his eyes.

"Is that blue one?" So he decided to ask something else.

"Are we playing a guessing game now, Prince?" Taehyung retorted with a light crack of humour.

Jungkook was readiky thankful that his small breath hitching sound had perhaps went unnoticed by the elder, however he blinked once again musing the amazing detention he spent along with Kim Taehyung. "I was just asking..." slumping his shoulders when once again Taehyung's little chuckle sounded in the road amidst the silence.

"You sound pretty curious," a lazy grin plastered on Taehyung's lips. "A curious pretty bunny" 

And who was Taehyung if he wasn't going to throw lame nicknames at Jungkook, or probably everyone.

"You are the bunny.." Jungkook retorted with a whisper but oh so fortunately for Taehyung he heard it and amusedly responded.

"Seems like you don't know...I'm the tiger," Taehyung sounded smug and then went confused. "Or a bear..." head tilting down when he tried to figure out what he liked the most. But shrugged cause before that he's a humanㅡnot a great fan of existential crisis...

No...you are the moon prince Jungkook almost supreased smiling to himself, probably the male beside him didn't had any idea whatever was going on in Jungkook's mind. It was his own personal space. He moved his eyes up at the night sky, focusing on the moon hung up and Illuminating their paths.