CH10

Hi?

"It's still early to have dinner," Seokjin claimed after seeing the time

Jungkook hummed, internally got reminded of his mom's mouth watering dish that he for sure missed, but soon his thoughts flew away as his ears tune to the hearty chuckle his seatmate was resonating while conversing with Hoseok.

Oh, really what people do for love, Jungkook's lips curled up a little and he managed to look away right when the elder's eyes were on the edge of meeting him.

"Let me get the beers" Jimin rose up from his seat. Eyes turning towards the maknae. "You will drink right?"

Jungkook craned his neck at the blonde and wondered. "Uh sure"

"Are you sure? No one is forcing you, Kook" Taehyung's caring voice surfaced, his eyes following his words.

Jungkook felt like his throat was pinned by a thread.

He was dreading to spill words out of his mouth but a loud humorous chuckle went out from Seokjin.

"You don't know him, Tae.. he's a brat in disguise"

Jungkook snapped his head towards, glaring at the male with little to no remorse. He was sure of the thing which would go out of his cousin.

He doesn't want his crush to know that for whoever's sake.

"Jungkook?" Jimin giggled, along with Hoseok who got confused.

Taehyung would have denied the fact but soon he was aware of the glare Jungkook was radiating at the eldest.

Enough to make him pin his lips and enjoy the two brothers' interaction.

"Hyung..!"

"Oh come on, he didn't told you did he?" Seokjin smirked, eyeing others as Jungkook's eyes widened. It wasn't much of a deal but he at least wanted to keep his cool and good behaviour, seems like that's what Jin was after. "When we were young, he snuck into Uncle's office and stole two beer bottles from the mini fridge."

Hoseok and Jimin chortle at the words, they could only imagine their class topper Jungkook smuggling beer bottles from his dad's office when he was young.

"And that's not the best part!" Seokjin waved his hand. "After he was caught, he sheepishly told that he thought they were just plain water and he was thirsty.."

"Let me guess" Taehyung interrupted and Jungkook was done toning down his stomach filled with butterflies, "His parents believe himㅡ" with a cheery voice he spoke. "Being the innocent bunny he is..''

"Exactly! who would even get suspicious of him with those bambi eyes.." Seokjin completed which the younger deemed as exaggeration.

Jungkook was no longer sure if they were teasing him or complimenting him.