CH11

With the silent ambience, it was hard to speak up.

To disturb the serenity with voices, with the words which would only express the under desired moments being mentioned out.

Somehow staring at each other felt right, so was how close their faces had gotten which only now it was considered since one was too caught up on the fuzzy feeling resting in his heart.

Lips, have they always looked this enticing?

Jungkook knows, they haven'tㅡnot until Taehyung came in view, not until the latter spoke his name with the same pair of lips, not until he was called lots of stomach fluttering nicknames,

Until now, Jungkook never actually thought there would be a chance to feel those lips against his own.

Until Taehyung leaned in and pressed over Jungkook's, with each cautious glint of gaze, like he was all ready to back in the slight inconvenience erupting from the male who could only gasp a sharp breath and the body stiffened temporarily.

Eyes soon closed, and he was met by a feeling, a euphoric one, extending its deal as Taehyung kissed him deeper, enveloping the hands around his neck, and the other intertwining in a sweet mess.

The lips only parted a short while, but enough to leave breathless, both of them.

A shaky sigh released which only was an aftermath, a price he paid in return of the wish becoming true.

Jungkook heard a low exhale, and opened his eyes ever so gently like if he sped up, the image he expected would cease to exist, like a beautiful dream when one wakes up from deep slumber.

Taehyung's eyes rested on his lips before he traced it up and Jungkook shivered when their eyes met.

Too doubtful, Jungkook's mind tried making sense of the kiss they just shared, his very own first kiss.

It felt euphoric on its own, but it didn't took a fleeting moment to close his eyes once again when Taehyung slipped his hands on his jaw and with mere furrowed eyebrows, crashed against the younger's lips with his own, feeling his shoulders soon on the grasp of Jungkook's as well a low gasp reached his ears.

The kiss was slow and soft and tender yet, it didn't take long for Jungkook's brain to start working properly again and before he even knew it, he had wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck to pull him closer. His fingers found themselves tangled into the raven haired's hair while the latter's one hand rested in his waist, bringing them together.

The kisses grew more sloppy and rushed when Jungkook could feel Taehyung's heart beating hard against the palm that now rested on his chest.

He couldn' believe this, his brain was confused and still unsure if what's going on is real or not. He felt as if he was having an out of body experience at the moment.