CH17

The sunlight peeking through the glass windows of Kim's mansion, full on glee as the way walls echoed with Jin's chuckle, "Ah, Namjoon-ah, I swear you'll get a frying pan from me now

The sunlight peeking through the glass windows of Kim's mansion, full on glee as the way walls echoed with Jin's chuckle, "Ah, Namjoon-ah, I swear you'll get a frying pan from me now.." craning his head to his side to obstruct Namjoon who teasingly nuzzled while grasping Jin who wasn't able to prepare the morning breakfast.

"What-did I do?" Namjoon innocently eyed him, a hint of mischievousness easily spotted by his boyfriend, who shrugged heavily.

"You are disturbing me, I need to prepare pancakes, also don't think I forgot about you ending my victory of the game" Softly rolling his eyes, he focused back on the pancake soon fluffing up.

"Wait, I thought you had punished me enough yesterday, seems like I'm wrong" Namjoon barely let him free, and chuckled seeing his ears were already shaded crimson.

"Stop laughing, go wake other logs.." Jin sassed, and finally Namjoon gave in as it seemed to be getting late for having breakfast.

Namjoon stole a quick peck on Jin's cheek and his dimples turned more prominent at the smile when he witnessed Jin making a duck face and avoiding his gaze. "Alright, my handsome boyfriend, whatever you say..."

"Ah for real.." Jin shook his head at Namjoon's dramatic intonation.

The latter then quickly jogged through the staircase to wake the extreme maknaes, since he already knows what time Yoongi prefers getting up, and Jimin and Hobi were in the terrace to enjoy the sunlight.

Namjoon gave a series of knocks before calling out, "Taehyung, Jungkook..good morning," as he twisted the door knob and parted the door open, only to see both of them being busy with their phones in hand. "You guys-are up?" Sounding a little surprised as Taehyung mostly stayed dozing off at this time.

"Yeah, um morning, Namjoon hyung" Jungkook uttered, shuffling a little on the bed and fidgeting his fingers with the phone.

"Good morning," Taehyung greeted, relaxing further in the bedpost and pulling his pillow behind his back to sit properly.

"This is a surprise to see you up this soon, Taehyung..." Namjoon raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"But..it's eleven?" Jungkook confusingly asked.

"Exactly" Namjoon chuckled when Taehyung gasped which sounded more like a whine. "Anyway, Jin is calling for breakfast..get fresh and come downstairs soon.."

"Alright," The brunette muttered, and Jungkook only gave a small smile at Namjoon who smiled back at him before closing the door again.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook who released a heavy breath, almost face planting on the pillow in his lap, making the brunette burst in chuckles. "Panicked that much?"

Jungkook glanced at him with a light glare, "we were about to get caught.." saying exasperatedly and sitting upright again when Taehyung only crinkled his nose while chuckling and reaching out for his arm.