CH16

Taehyung let out a pleased groan when he felt nails scratch his scalp softly and he stopped licking and continued to suck on the skin below his ear, while running both hands through the brunette hair

"Eh-Tae.." Jungkook gasped when he felt Taehyung gnawing hard on the spot under his earlobe.

The latter instantly got alarmed and quickly pulled away from Jungkooks neck leaving red marks where he bit him, and sat up on the other's stomach, gazing wide eyed at the younger, who was panting and breathing heavy. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you..?" he asked in a low and almost apologetic tone, and raised up to sit on his knees.

Jungkook rapidly shook his head and grabbed the hem of Taehyung's tshirt and tugged a little, while also raising himselfon his elbow "no, you didn't.." eyes squinting as he mumbled, "it felt-great.." moving his eyes away the brunette adored a suprised smile, "just...it'll leave m-marks.." he added shyly.

Taehyung's smile widened at his response and proceeded to place two quick pecks on the tip of his nose and leaned back in. "Then I'll just kiss it better.." he breathed hotly, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine at the words he spoke.

He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. And as he opened his eyes, a faint pink tinted his cheeks, making him look quite cute.

"You're too cute for me to resist any longer.." he uttered while leaning forward to give Jungkook a quick kiss on his cheek, chuckling quietly.

Jungkook blinked his eyes open and looked at Taehyung incredulously. "Cute? You call this cute? I think this..." he gestured to himself and pointed at the elder whose hair was adoringly ruffled, "...is much cuter than me."

He heard Taehyung giggle as well but his laugh died down when the smaller male wrapped his arms around him.

"you can talk-" Taehyung started chuckling again, "about cuteness," his voice was laced with amusement. "you're something, Jeon..much more than I expected" leaning down to give a quick peck right on his lips.

Jungkook instantly closed his eyes and tried melting on the moment, he felt floating once and for all..

Having Taehyung in his arms was something neither he expected but it felt heavenly, warm, wonderful and good..like every bad thing just dissapeared leaving him on a big comforting cloud, well that's what he felt till Taehyung softly prepped his cheeks and jaw and the latter once again slided his tongue in his adams, Jungkook shifted and gulped at the hands bracing him just right.

Huffing slightly when Taehyung sucked on the hollow of his collarbone, "mmh, Tae..hyung" closing his eyes repeatedly savouring the feeling of the brunette's lips pressed against his sensitive skin.

"oh, keep saying my name, baby.." Taehyung purred between kisses, lips now traveling down to kiss the base of his throat and leaving hickeys there.

Jungkook gasped and pushed himself into Taehyung's mouth. He was enjoying this feeling so much and wished more than ever to taste him again but his thoughts were interrupted as he felt the grip on his waist tighten.