CH5

It was too fast..

Too fast for the ravenette

To process why he was pinned against the wall,

Okay maybe not against, since there was plenty of space between him and the wall and between him and Taehyung.

But still it was too much and urgent to realise the actual reason why the brunette male had pulled him by his arms in the empty area under the stairs of the ground floor.

"T-tae"

He was looking forward on meeting the brunette, but not like this.

For god's sake he wasn't even mentally prepared since he had to first keep his bag inside the locker and what not.

"What a-re you..why?" He shyly met eyes with the frowned one.

"I'm sorry for pulling you like that, but I uh..needed help..." Taehyung bit his lips.

His words killed the butterflies..

"Help?"

He knew that look..

The one the elder had presently,

Which everyone had it whenever they used to ask for his help.

He thought Taehyung was different.

"What-help?" Jungkook dejectedly leaned on the wall and mumbled, keeping his hands inside the pockets.

Realising he hadn't even listened to the other.

"I was wondering if you can share just a tiny bit from your project, I can make it all up myself. I have brought the required thing so if you help me with the-" Taehyung pursued his rambles when Jungkook startled him with a question.

"What project!?" He yelled, straightening his back.

Taebyung looked unsure enough to hesitate a reply. "Um, which we needed to submit today?"

"Bio?" Jungkook asked, blinking his eyelids and his eyes went wide in anticipation.

He had at least started halfway completing his biology project.

Taehyung shook his head. Wondering how Jeon Jungkook can forget a project's deadline.

"It's for English..." Taehyung replied being unbothered.

"It was..today?" Jungkook looked deep in his eyes with a panicked voice.

Taehyung sighed, his shoulder slumped down. "You could have just said, Jeon, that you didn't want to share..you didn't have to lie.."

"L-lie?" Jungkook shot his head up. "I'm not lying, I really didn't do it-" Jungkook reasoned, unknowingly curling his fingers with the end of his school tie.