CH2

Jungkook took a deep sigh out of relief and the relaxation of cold water hitting his face. 

Thankfully no one was in the washroom so he could take a few phases of breathing to calm himself as well as his thoughts. 

His feelings, to be more precise. 

He had a goal in life, which forced him to do his best, wanting to make his parents proud even if he wasn't doing what his parents originally wished for, at least he was still trying his best and didn't give up like his negative thoughts trued to fuel him.

Leaving him to never really care for his relationship status, he didn't exactly used to despise the idea, infact he had never pondered on it seriously like most of the students do. 

Cut that-like most of Taehyung's friends do.. 

And that's summed up by almost the whole teenagers..

Until the ravenette male's only preoccupied thoughts in his mind were of the backbencher. 

Started out mostly as annoying, when the teacher announced since from that day-on Kim Taehyung would sit next to Jeon Jungkook, the whole class laughed and  Jungkook found himself sobbing mentally.  

When it dramatically turned into reality-still is, he got to know Taehyung's really fond of talking with nicknames, so it made him getting called by a new one each day. 

On the third day, when Jungkook felt a spark, was when his teacher asked to help Taehyung, at this point even Jungkook noticed that the brunette never took studies seriously but on examinations he scored unexpectedly good scores, which shows that he just doesn't really care enough to do his best in class. 

So Taehyung and Jungkook decided to start on with having a library study session after school, thinking it would go horrible-it didn't rather he got offered coffee by Taehyung, was going pretty well until Jungkook was witnessing the brown haired deep asleep on the table. 

Jungkook would have woken him up if it wasn't for his observation that Taehyung looked pretty exhausted. He had even dozed off in the class after lunch so Jungkook let him be and he did his own homework which was due for the next day, saving some time at his own home. 

The image of the brunette male being asleep never went out of his mind the whole night, it stayed like a polaroid stick to a wall for keeping the memory. 

Coming up few scenarios when he struggled to keep his lips not to raise in smile when he argued with the teacher that she was being wrong, bad boy vibes you may guess, no..if it weren't for the sad pout when he realised that his eyesight failed to differentiate between a 'O' and a 'Q', thinking their teacher had done a mistake. 

Shrugging the associatism of his thoughts when he went to shower the next morning, he had stunned himself, cause he was smiling randomly...except his mind wasn't void of nothing.