CH12

Only casual chatters could fill the silence in the dark room apart from the movie playing on the tv and dimly illuminating the living room.

At Least that's what was happening an hour ago, but now all Jungkook could hear was the hushed voices of Yoonminseok, not that far away but it was evident they were heavily flirting on the carpet, facing their back at the four guys on the couch.

That was still fine, but soon drifting his eyes away from the screen and accidently letting it fall on the couple beside Taehyung's, made his eyes widened cause they were not even being subtle at hiding that they were making out, probably thinking everyone's attention was on the movie.

His cheeks flushed and he looked away before Taehyung's concentrated eyes could glance towards him.

He still couldn't believe his wants merged with the elder's lips. It was like the guilty imaginations that he used to play in his head at midnight when sleep was nowhere to be found.

But those lingering sensations on his lips was proof that everything that happened on the balcony wasn't a dream or imagination.

Though he shamelessly admits to himself about his disappointment on the call that interrupted them, if not, would they really go for a longer duration.

Jungkook slumped his shoulder as he heard another whisper groan passing from the side, he wondered what Taehyung was going through since he was directly sitting next to the Namjin couple.

It made him blush even more than necessary, causeㅡis he's still thinking, too? about their kiss. It would be a lie if Jungkook says that he doesn't want to find out.

He slowly and meekly trailed his eyes towards the side to glance at Taehyung secretly, but soon drifted away when Taehyung seemed to catch his gaze by turning around and shifting near.

Jngkook pinned his lips together as their hands were so close on touching, but he wanted more to touch them.

It was even weird to him, how easily and effortlessly he went down the rabbit hole of complex feelings regarding Kim Taehyung, in such a short time and he was really concerned.

But now, as if everything fell in its right place, he surely wouldn't willingly kiss someone who didn't stay deep in his heart, it was a promise to himself.

Time was only clearing it all, Jungkook once again eyed Taehyung's empty hands, how much more he wanted to fill them with his own palm.

Silly

Jungkook shyly smiled, reverting his eyes at the screen, but widened when he saw the cast kissing each other deeply, like no care in the world, like they transcended out of their acting and merged with an alike intention on giving their all for the passionate kiss they were sharing, like how he and Taehyung were, on the balcony. Fuck.