"Oh, it was you... then, that makes things easy. Your actions are an attack on Namichu. I will administer your punishment." Hibari said, pulling out his tonfas excitedly. "Let's begin." Hibari charged at the man. "Kyoya wait!" Sakura yelled but it was too late. The two clashed and Hibari was sent flying. "Kyoya!" She yelled and ran over to him. She kneeled by him. "Even if you're Hibari Kyoya, You're merely a kid who's not worth talking to." Genkishi provoked him.

Hibari recovered quickly and brushed off the princess as he got up. Sakura stood up with him reaching out to touch him but Hibari didn't trust himself he jolted his arm away from her. "It seems that you think that you can defeat me with just the hilt and not the edge of the sword. What a joke." Hibari said, clearly insulted. "Do you know how to fight in this era?" he asked the boy. Hibari's perked up. Sakura wouldn't have a chance to explain it. He glanced back at her but turning his attention back to Genkishi. "Have you ever seen this thing before?" he asked him holding up a box. "A music box?" he asked. Sakura wanted to smack her forehead but she didn't have time to explain it to him. "If that's so then, This will be a perfect victory." he said releasing his mist box. Sakura's eyes widened and she turned her back to watch them get covered again.

Missiles were aimed at the pair. "This is something that even in your state now can easily understand visual items. You are being surrounded by a few hundred missiles and..." Hibari looked nervously. Sakura pressed her back to him and suddenly all of them disappeared. Hibari looked confused. "Disappeared." he whispered. "My weapons can conceal themselves as mist illusions. The grown up you have more experience in defeating these, it's impossible for you. Farewell Hibari Kyoya. Farewell Hibari Sakura."

Genkishi went to attack the pair with his illusions. Sakura didn't have a choice now. She quickly turned to face him. His back to her, she grabbed the collar of his shirt forcing him to face her. "Trust me." she whispered to him. His eyes widened as she flicked her orange orb igniting it and then pressed her lips against his. His eyes widened but quickly he grabbed her waist and kissed her back. He kept eye contact with her and Sakura felt herself melt in that kiss. She closed her eyes. One of her hands went to his neck, the other held his shirt. He was still holding his tonfas but it was in a cross pulling her close to him.

The orange flame surrounded the couple protecting them from the attack.The mist weapon exploded around them but they were unharmed. They broke the kiss but kept eye contact. He wanted to say something to her. Anything but he wasn't sure what he was feeling at that moment. Sakura smiled at him and opened her mouth to say something when someone else attacked the mist user.

Both of them pulled away remembering where they were to hear, "Heh.. You still don't get it..." It was Gokudera, Ryohei, Chrome, Lambo and Kusakabe. Genkishi turned his attention to the group as well. "Kyo-san!" Tetsuya yelled. Sakura lit up. "Tetsuya! Gokudera!" she yelled their names. Hibari felt his face twitch for three reasons. 1. They saw him and Sakura kiss. 2. Kusakabe used his first name. 3. There was a crowd. "He's 10 years younger..." Tetsuya noticed.

"Helpers... Average half dead people won't be of any use." Genkishi was unamused. Gokudera went down with a groan. "Gokudera-san!" Tetsuya yelled, helping him as well. Sakura took a step towards them but Hibari grabbed her wrist. She wasn't allowed to leave his side again. She turned her head looking at Hibari but his focus was still on Kusakabe. Kusakabe on the other hand took in the situation. It was now the worst case scenario.

"Kusakabe Tetsuya. Crowding? You are fired from the disciplinary committee." Hibari announced. Both Sakura and Tetsuya looked at him in disbelief. That's what he was thinking about at that moment. Kusakabe shook it off. "Kyo-san use the ring's flame to fight with the boxes!" he yelled at his boss. "The ring's flame... box?" Hibari questioned and looked at Sakura. She nodded her head at him. "It's useless." Genkishi said having no hope for the boy. "That's right!" Kusakabe encouraged. Hibari met Sakura's soft brown eyes. "Even if it's just a little, as long as there's flame, he may be able to open the remaining boxes.It'll be better than nothing. I can only bet on this... please even if it's just a bit! Come out please!" Kusakabe whispered.

Sakura x HibariOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara