I can't believe it

POV rosa ansaldo

Where the fuck are you taking me you stupid fucking bitch. These fucking heretics just straight up just took me to god knows where.

Let me go you stupid bitch. This dumb female heretic will not let my hands go. She put some sort of spell on me so I can move my arms or my legs.

Shut up child we just rescued you from that monster that stole you away from us when you were just a child. Says the guy

What are you saying that I am your daughter? That's impossible. I don't have magic. I cant believe these people are really trying to pass by as my parents.

That is a simple answer: we sealed your magic when you were born because your magic was killing yourself. She says

But now that you are older your body can handle the
power of your magic. He says

I think about it for a moment then I realize of course I want my magic to get unsealed. It's a part of me.

Yes.

Okay you need to know when we unseal it you will feel a rush of power going through your body do not try to pull it towards yourself your magic will basically be something new for your body since you haven't had your magic for centuries. She explained

Got it.

Metum post perton. They say

And just like she says I feel it rush back into my body but this is my chance to release myself from these binds.

I push my arms forward and break the spell.

Now we need to talk.

Warning mention if rape

Athena didn't kidnap me she actually saved me from a man who raped and abused me for years until I met her she saved me from him.

I don't know how I got to him but all I know is that she didn't kidnap me and second of all you should not trust anything Lucifer says he is a monster.

So you are telling us that Athena Creed the tribrid is actually a nice person.

I don't believe she has killed hundreds of people from all around the world. For god's sake she even killed her own mate. She says

Because all of those people have hurt her she killed her mate because all he wanted was her power.

She has killed people from his pack because they used to abuse her physically and mentally.

You have no proof of all that you're saying.

Actually , can you teach me a quick spell so I can show you her memory's Since she is my sire, we share each other's memories.

Yes, just say Portus quadrant.

Portus quadrant.

And instally her memories flash through our minds.

Flash back 520years.

POV Athena

Please alpha king lucifer don't do this. I begged him all this just because I broke one plate

You will learn how to do your job, properly Alfred will show you. He says while dragging me by my long hair

No sir please i will not do it again. I'll even do 100 lado around the entire pack just don't send me back to that man who abuses me physically.

That's wonderful, at least he shows you the consequences when you do something I don't like. He says with a smirk on his lips.

As we are walking through the training grounds we walk by my parents.

Mom dad help me he's dragging me back to Alfred's house.

I see them start to walk towards me but Lucifer gives them a look and they instantly stop.

4 year old Nicholas runs past them but Lucifer slaps him backwards breaking his lip.

I bite Lucifer's hand with my k9s and he lets me go I run towards Nicholas and heal him.

And I stand and get in a fighting position when I see Lucifer walking towards me.

One thing I will not let you do is hurt my little brother.

Shut the fuck up athena your no one.says aknes.

Incendia she burns to death.

Lucifer instantly runs to me with his supernatural speed and puts power dampening cuffs on me making my witch side go away.

He knocks me out, making me fall to the ground. The last thing I see is Nicholas trying to run towards me but mom and dad keep him away.

End of flashback

You see she isn't a villain that's why she does all that she does and she didn't steal me from you guys.

Portus quadrant I say

Another flashback 400 years ago

I was cooking in the kitchen when I heard the front door open. I was thinking it was Edwin but when I turned around I saw a gorgeous woman standing there.

Well hello there how did you get in.

The front door was open so I just walked in.

Oh okay well it's best if you leave my husband doesn't like when people are over. I say hoping that she would stay so that when he comes he won't beat me up again I can barely stand because of the huge bruises on my back and legs.

Well then I will get goin.. she couldn't finish cause right there he enters.

Rosa you stupid bitch you better have had my food finished I don't want to have to kill you now.

Oh who's this did you bring a new friend for me to use hi live what's your name. He says going to touch her.

She breaks his hand I gasp he tries to push her away but even with his werewolf strength he can't.

My name Is Athena creed and with that she snaps his neck and says something making his body go ablaze.

Let me see your back rosa.she says

For what I say walking backwards .

I can heal your body either with magic or I can turn you into a vampire you choose.

I would like for you to turn me into a vampire and thank you so much for getting rid of him you have no idea how grateful I am that you did that. I say as I now realize that my torture is finally over.

Don't cry and it's my pleasure to kill Gil I hate it when men use there strength to make women like us there toys.

And with that I got turned not knowing that I would soon have a sister.

End of flashback

Now do you see that what people say about her is not even close to the truth.

Yes my child I see now that the rumors aren't true. Says my dad

So now what are we going to do.

I don't know but ones things for sure I'm not staying in this pack anymore doing everything for Lucifer especially after finding out that he was the one that stole you from us. My mother says

Okay so how are we gonna leave? I ask

The same way that we got here we're gonna teleport to the tribrid. My dad says

Grab our hands. Mom says

I do as told

Next thing you know we're next to Athena.

Word count 1206

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in such a long time xoxo