Part 1

500 years later

POV: Athena creed

we're are you going my best friend says. she is beautiful her name is rosa she is
4'11 she has long black curly hair she has big black eyes and she has curves were the sun does not shine she is 500 years old.

We are much alike but i am 5'11 i have black eyes with a tint of red and yellow i have been called weird and ugly cause of my eyes but i learned to live with the hate. i have the body of a 20 year old but i am actually 520 i am muscular i have curves in my hips and my ass is fairly big my cup size is 38 C . i have badass curves my hair is dark red its up to my ass and its curly

i am going to school 'i still don't understand why you want to go to school' cause its fun 'how is it fun to be learning the same thing over and over again' actually learning has changes a lot in the past 500 years and you know its true.

whatever let me eat then we will go to hell i laughed at that rosa is a "vampire" i stand up and go to my room we are renting a house in rome. I know you must be thinking why can't you afford a house its not about the money trust me i have enough and so does she its that we don't ever stay in the same places we are always moving from place to place an we don't like going by are names we don't want anyone thinking we are alive.

about 200 years ago word got around that two girls called athena creed and rosa Ansaldo died in a car accident.

at first we were shocked at the news but then we realized now we could do anything without having to be under the raider so we change are names when ever we go to another country i have not been called athena in such a long time its almost sad my mother used to say my name was given to me because athena the goddess of wisdom and victory spoke to her and told her that i was to be a great warrior.

she believed that until i turned 10 that's when hybrids aré sopposed to get there wolf and vampires i didn't get anything i was banished from my home and i became a slave to my own pack. i didn't realize i was crying when i look up at my reflection i saw the young hopeless little girl i was so many years ago.

And for a second i saw my humanity flicker back alive i quickly erased those memories out my head and and wiped the tears i changed from my robe to a black plain shirt and some ripped black jeans with my white combat boots and i picked up my bookbag and went to the bathroom and put on green colored contacts.

I forgot to explain the reason my eyes are like this is because i am a tribrid not only that i am an upgraded original tribrid i was not born like that but that spell i did 500 years ago changed my body for good i am no longer that weak little girl i was before asking for mercy now people ask for mercy when they see what i have become i have been tracking and killing people from my old pack for 300 years now and they have all been killed by my hands they were all turned immortal by me so they can be reversed back to normal hybrids

rosa are you done i yell "yes she yells back" lets go to hell we are going to a new school this year
you may ask how many times have i passed high school well just know that i have been going to school since women were allowed too i was actually one of the first women to attend school i actually graduated and became a lawyer and a doctor so in total for 219 years so i have graduated high school around 54 times.

i go downstairs to the garage and go to my black Austin marten and rosa hopes in the passenger side lets go. i say

i start the car and hear it roar to life i pull out the drive way and start heading to school school is around 30 minutes from our house so with me driving we should get there in 10 rosa is scared of driving fast even though we literally can not die she drives like a grandma.