Part 5

Pov:Aries Windstorm

"Before Athena killed the warriors"

I was currently in my office when I hear a laud howl and I get mind linked "dad Byron was hurt bad he has collapsed"

Aries: I am on my way

Valerie: please hurry up I don't think he is gonna make it I hear her cry out

I shut off the link and link my top warrior

Aries:Victor get 20 warriors we are going to the school

Victor: May I ask why alpha

Aries: don't ask questions right now lets go be ready when I get down there

Victor: ok alpha

I stand up from my office chair and start walking downstairs when I see my mate Rayla coming towards me " Aries why is there 30 warriors outside waiting for your command" I grab her hand I kiss the back of it "my love Byron was hurt" she is about to cry but I hold her face and kiss her on the forehead then her cheek then her lips don't cry I will get are boy back don't worry she nods I turn around to leave but she pulls me back "Aries please be careful I don't know what it is but i feel scared" I will my love.

I turn around and run out the door I see my warriors looking ahead "whatever you see that does not belong to are pack stop them or it you got it".

warriors: got it sir

I run out into the woods as fast as I can I run until I see the school when I get inside I
see a group of people huddled up protecting someone I speak in my Alpha Voice "move" MY voice booms across the hallways

They instantly move out the way and what I see in the floor makes my wolf hades cry in pain his pup is hurt i run to my two kids to see that byron has completely passed out cold he has entered hibernation and valerie looks like she Is about to faint.

Victor: sir I have a female pinned right n..

the link gets cut of just then ai hear screams and yells for help out side I look at the students around me and see they belong to my pack "take him to the pack doctor now" I yell.

I run out the door to see a blood bath I see hearts and necks on the floor I see a silver knife I pick it up and run towards the commotion I see two girls but one seems to catch my attention she looks powerful like really powerful so powerful she is making Aries wanting to summit he is whining in my head to run he is petrified

I walk up to her I stab her with the knife in the back she seems to be wolf so that should hurt "nope" she turns around in an instant and grabs me by the neck but i push her off she looks at the girl she is finishing killing my warrior were is  Victor then I spot Victor under bodies he has no heart left she killed him my best warrior my top warrior.

I look back at her and she is doing something in her eyes then she looks back at me and her eyes they look so dangerous and cruel and powerful it makes "Hades" cry out in protest at seeing someone stronger then us

Just then I get this cold feeling like something dark I look around me and see its getting darker just then I see her about to lunge at me when Valerie gets in her way and stops her I think I just shed a tear at seeing my only daughter about to get murdered.

But what shocked me is that the girl stops she stops she doesn't even move a hair strand then the unthinkable happens Valerie passes out and she grabs her in her arms she picks her up bridal style and puts her face in the crook of her neck.

she points at me and says "alpha
lets put this between us away for a moment cause right now my mate is passed out in my hands and I don't want to kill her father while having her in my hands".