Part 7

POV: Athena creed

I wake up the next morning feeling rejuvenated I stand up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom I take a quick shower.

When I'm out I change into the clothes the girl brought me yesterday which consider off a white shirt that fits perfect against my breasts black leggings that really show off my legs with black combat boots and a black leather jacket

I fix my hair with my hands and just let it drop down my back I walk out the door I make my way to the kitchen to grab some water.

When I get to the kitchen there are pack members everywhere all around me in the hallways there's noises everywhere it's getting Annoying now I know why I never stick around.

Victoria: Athena calm down your turning into eden.

I come back into it and see that it's true my nails have elongated into those of eden also my fangs are poking out of my lips I hold back eden as best as I can.

I guess we're not going to get water i look around me and see everyone looking at me some are scared and some look at me with pride "umm can y'all stop looking at me now please that's kinda wearied thank you " I walk out of the pack house towards the hospital.

When I'm inside of the hospital I can smell her she's here Valerie she's either here looking after her brother or getting checked up either way I don't care she can do whatever she wants I can't reject her because she is not of age yet so I just have to hold in me not to see her and get attached to her but I will protect her I will protect her from everything.

I spot doctor amalia talking to someone I walk up to her I tap on her shoulder she looks at me "what can I help you with "umm Aires sent me to get some blood" " blood for who who got hurt this time" no no no one got hurt the blood is for me to drink you see I have a vampire side and he's hungry and if I don't feed he will take over and probably destroy this entire pack until no one is alive and there will be nothing I can do about it she looks at me with terror for a hot minute I snap my fingers in her face hello remember the blood "oh ye. Yea sorry I was just shocked about what you just told me I mean no wonder people back in the day used to call you "the harbinger of death" yea I don't really like that name im not all that bad unless you do something to me or the one I love used to be ones I loved but that is no more anyways you think you can get me the freshest o- you can fine yup o- coming right up you can just wait here.

I stand to the side just then I smell it again but this time closer then before. Then I hear her footsteps she is running down the hallways and fast a little to fast for my liking.

I see her zoom past me at full speed damn she's fast she might be faster then rosa and that's saying something rosa has been trained directly under my tutor I see warriors running after her I stop one with my hand "what is going on" "there has been people seen running this way there is about 70-90 of them and they are coming fast" What were they wearing and what did they look like "the patrol warriors said they were wearing a black flame in there shoulder and said they looked white almost pale they also had red eyes" I froze there coming for me but I'm not scared for myself I'm scared for her Valerie she is out there going after them.

I take off as fast as I can

Athena: Eden Raven combine your speed I need to go faster

Raven:you have never done this before we don't know how fast you can go you can go so fast you can reach another pack in the other side of the world in second we can't let you do this

Eden :who's we I have been needing to get out of this cage it's about time I show you guys why I'm the strongest most deadliest supernatural in the world I'm raven the vampire of the harbinger of death

Just then I'm pulled back I have no control over my body Raven has taken over let's just hope he has a little better control then he had last time

POV: Raven

I run as fast as I can like never before I must be going 600 miles per hour up ahead I see the battle field there is about 50 of this packs warriors but none of them stand a chance against them not even 10 of these warriors against one these hybrids have been alive for more then 500 years and these warriors could barley fight a rat let alone born hybrids.

I run towards three hybrids and use victorias magic without permission which is very dangerous if i were any other vampire I'm part of the tribrid

Balarion I set at least 5 hybrids on fire not just any fire but blood fire the only fire strong enough to kill there vampire side this fire is so strong it doesn't burn the skin it just goes straight for the soul of the vampire.

I hear a scream Valerie's scream I  turn and run towards the scream I see her on her knees and is held by none other then "alpha king lucifer night" the alpha of my old pack the man who almost killed me he has Valerie on her knees she is in pain I can see it with my own eyes.

"Long time no see Athena" I'm not Athena I'm Raven "should I know who you are either way I still don't care you are still the little Athena everyone bullied for not becoming a hybrid" I give control back to Athena for now

POV Athena creed

"You know for as long as I can remember I was sad that I wasn't a hybrid but then I realized that I'm something much better then any of you could have been"

"And what is that cause for all i can see ur still Athena creed the pack slave the same little submissive bitch everyone one fucked and threw right out of there home the same little bitch no one cared to take home and give a home too

Something in me snaps I can't take it anymore

Victoria/Raven/Eden:  NOOOOOO DONT DO IT ARHENA IF YOU DO THIS YOUR NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO COME BACK IF YOU DO THIS YOU WILL LOOSE THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS YOU SANE YOU WILL TRULY BECOME THE HARBINGER OF DEATH

I don't listen to them I open my eyes and see nothing I feel nothing I think nothing the only thing I feel is the power of all my sides combined inside of me my eyes are probably completely black by now when I look up there is nothing he's gone no one is here how could this happened I shift into my new black 10 feet completely black wolf and howl into the sky one howl that is a promise to him I know he's listening to it

Lucifer night I declare war on you and your whole pack by myself I will destroy everything you hold dear to you just like you did to me when I was younger

What do you guys think she did that had all her sides scared

Word count 1318