Part 26

Pov Athena creed

While I'm walking towards the pack house so that I can get started on the training.

I start feeling unstoppable maybe because I basically am at this point there is only one thing that can kill me and it's the blood of Luna,nova,orian and Atlas combined and that is impossible to find.

But besides that the only thing that can really hurt me to the point of passing out is vervain,witch hazel and wolfsbane.

And I've been training myself for 500 years to learn how to counter the effects of it so now it really doesn't really do anything to me anymore.

And especially now after Eden and Raven combined into one the effects have probably gone down to nothing I'll check later to make sure they don't hurt as bad.

While I was in my head thinking to myself I didn't realize I was already in the training grounds. Everybody just stops training and gets in position waiting for me to give them orders even Byron stops training.

I stop in the middle of them all and look each of them in the eyes. Then start speaking. " Today we will be doing something different. Today all of you are gonna be going against me while I use my wolf and vampire sides to battle back so you guys can get used to fighting hybrids!.

They all nod.

And one more thing. Do not go easy on me and at the end of the fights I will put you guys in two lines to see who is still the weakest and who are the strongest!.

They all nod again.

The first one comes. His name is Engel, 18 years old, not mated.

I defeat him quickly but he has a lot of motivation and determination so I put him on the strong side.

Next is a girl. Name is Amy and she is 19 years old. She is not mated.

I defeated her even faster than Engel . She is sloppy with her attacks and doesn't think before attacking so I put her on the weak side.

And little by little I defeat all of them half on either side.

Last is Byron he comes up all smug looking but he knows not to test me.

                    ~~~

Pov Byron windstorm

I go towards the middle seeing as I'm the last person to fight her.

I stand in the middle of the trading grounds opposite of her. She looks me up and down, studying me looking for my weakness. I also do the same but I can't find anything I mean what do i expect.

Julio goes in the middle and looks at me. I nod and he looks at Athena. She nods and he starts the countdown.

3
2
1
Go

We didn't run at each other, instead we just looked at each other. We circled each other looking for weakness but I could not find anything in her so I said screw and ran at full speed.

I sent a punch towards her face but she grabbed my hand and twisted it and punched it behind my back and slammed me to the floor head first I grabbed her legs with my legs and kicked her off me.

She stood up and went to punch me but I grabbed her hair, wrapped it in my hand and punched her instead with my other hand.

She smirked and said finally someone that can land at least one punch .

Shift she yelled at me and I shifted.

But she also shifted into her real wolf and when I tell you she is massive I mean it is my wolf is  7 feet on his hind legs but she is already 7 feet on all four so on her hind legs she has to be at least 14 feet.