Mating

POV Athena creed

As we enter the club I can't help but admire my mate. She looks so good while all the lights light her face up.

We go to the bar and she starts ordering shots after shots.

I drink a little considering that alcohol does very little to me.

When she's at her 6th shot she stands up and goes towards the dance floor and starts swaying her hips to the song.

Guys all around start looking at her while doing it and I growl i hate men like bro you have a girl with you pay attention to them not my girl.

I stand up and go to her pushing all the guys around her.

I grab her waist and start swaying to the music with her. She starts to push against my front. She then turns around and in one quick move she smashes her lips on mine.

I can't stand this no more. I need her but like right now.

    ~~~~Warning smut~~~~

I don't know how it happened but one second we were in the club then in the car and now we are in her bedroom.

I smash my lips to hers and she instantly kisses back I pick her up while pushing her on her wall and she moans while arching her back she wraps her legs around my waist.

I walk to her bed and gently set her down.

I take my heels off while doing the same to hers.

When I take them off I start kissing from her feet to her calf, to her thigh, to her upper, to her stomach, to her boobs, to her neck where I lick and suck on the spot where my mark will go.

I then go to her ear and whisper.

Are you sure this is what you want? We can wai..

I'm ready Athena just please do something to take away the wetness I have in between my legs. I chuckle

I rip her dress apart, throwing the remaining material on the floor.

I kiss down her body, I grab her boobs in my hands and give a little squeeze. She moans and arches her back so that her breasts are closer to my face.

So needy, what do you want, baby. I say with lust evident in my voice.

Athena shut up and suck my boobs please. She says with lust

I dive down to capture her right bud in my mouth while squeezing the other one I flick my tongue over her nipple making her moan i suck and bite on her nipple before doing the same to the other one once I'm done abusing her breasts.

I go lower to where her core is wet and pulsing for attention.

You're so wet for me baby. She moans at my voice

She bites her lips.

I rip her underwear and dive down to capture my prize in my mouth.

She gasps at my hot tongue on her sweet pussy. My tongue goes towards her clit where I flick my tongue repeatedly slowly but efficiently.

I put my pointer finger and middle finger to her lips and she gets the hint and opens her mouth so that I'm able to place my fingers on her tongue she sucks on my fingers while I continue to fuck her with my tongue.

When I feel my fingers are wet enough I take them out and place them at her entrance. I kiss her while I slowly push my fingers inside her. She moans from the pain but pleasure.

Her insides are so hot and tight.

Once I'm inside I shift my fingers so they are a little bit bigger.