Part 9

POV Valerie windstorm

One second I'm at the pack grounds the next I'm well I don't know we're I am now the last thing I saw was Athena doing something and opening her eyes and me seeing her black lifeless eyes but I wasn't scared.

I am transported into a place that smells bad it smells like rotting meat and silver I must have been knocked out by something or someone.

Flash back from back in the battle field

I am running at full speed towards the Commotion I must be running at like 356 miles per hour when I reach the battle field I see my people fighting what seems to be a different species I don't know what species

Sky my wolf: be careful what ever this threat is is strong really strong but we have seen stronger.

Athena I think the only person to scare my father the most ruthless man in Europe

I run towards one of my pack members to try and help them I pull the person off the warrior who I know by Alex he stands up and guards me Alex what are you doing it's no time to protect me it's time for me to fight along side all of you.

"No Valerie if you were to get hurt alpha Aries would have my head and besides there is nothing you can do no offense"

None taken but I need to help I can't just stand and do nothing while you all get hurt I am an alpha's daughter I can help too even though I'm not at full strength cause I have not turned 18 yet I can still help.

Just then I hear screaming from my left maybe like 500 feet away from me and then I am grabbed from behind and forced on to my legs.

I look up and see someone who is really handsome but looks really and I mean really dangerous and is screaming I'm powerful.

But I'm not scared I have seen worst and more powerful "Athena" I go to stand up and what ever of a thing this is grabs me by the neck and slams me back down on my knees I let out a scream.

I see running through the woods and there she is in all her glory looking dangerous but I have this feeling that's not really her she is not in control. Something inside of me is telling me to help her but with what.

I can see her speaking and the man that is holding me is shaking with enthusiasm but I can't see what they are saying.

I see Athena close her eyes and have a mental battle with herself when she opens her eyes all I see is well nothing there is nothing to see she is completely void of emotions.

Then one second I'm there and now I'm here.

End of flashback

In the time I was thinking of everything that happened someone walked in the room they were just staring at me.

I see them walk into the light and and see none other then the man who took me

I skerry backwards into the far end of the wall.

Please don't touch me.

Don't worry sweet child I won't hurt you for what I have plan for you only you can solve. And that how things began for me.

Were is she can you guys guess were she is

Word count 579