Ben shook his head, "You three can do this without me, I have guests today"

Ben turned his head as missed the looks of jealousy he received.

"Is that Goddess of the hearth visiting you again?"

Gwen's tone was darkish yet sickly sweet, but the question was on everyone's mind.

"No, It's the Goddess of erotic love, the Goddess of the Hearth and the Goddess of Marriages."

Ben knew they had all been studying not only the Greek and Roman Pantheons but all of them so he knew calling them by their titles wouldn't be a problem.

Bennie was the first to frown "Aphrodite? The sex maniac as if! What if she tries to of stuff with you" She didn't want such a vulgar person anywhere close to her brother.

"Hestia? She's the one bringing them isn't she?"

Gwen frowned and placed all the blame on Hestia.

While Hope was silent "Hera... Zeus's Wife?" She muttered, Her feeling of Hatred was being called out, She knew Hera wasn't a Saint herself but she wasn't the one who killed Hex, but she disliked her regardless.

"Yes, You guys get going! And try to stop Bennie from recording the fight." Ben hurried them to go get prepared as well as telling them to stop taking videos and posting them on social media.

"And, Don't worry about me, Go save the world."

Ben cheered paying extra attention to Hope.

"Activate Cloaking defences, Command 0-26"

"Activating Cloak"

The futuristic castle suddenly flickered and turned invisible as Ben teleported and appeared outside.

'I don't trust them enough to take them into my castle.'

Ben thought while he found their external teleportation station.

This was the only place anyone could teleport in from If they didn't know the place's location meaning it was the only way anyone could enter, Since one but them knew the workings of this place, Ben didn't question the hidden forest origin but made sure to use it effectively since it was now his domain.

*Beep*

The moment he got there, he saw 3 beautiful females waiting for him, He already recognized Hestia from the set of women, he could guess the one with aubergine hair that was tied in a braid with gold and silver ribbon weaved in. She possessed cyan-blue eyes and was taller than the average human like all the other gods. She is incredibly beautiful and seems to appear as a perfect woman, like all the other goddesses. She wore a floor-length pastel purple dress with a deep v-neckline laced with golden trims that exposed much of her bust. Her dress has a high slit on the left, revealing her entire leg. She also wore jewellery from her royal tiara, and armbands, to necklaces, the most prominent is a golden choker decorated with aqua gems and clear ornaments.

'The decoration and royal tiara this is Hera, She doesn't expect me to bow, does she?'

Ben waved while wondering why she was dressed and decorated from head to toe as if this was some sort of official meeting but he had to admit she was beautiful but not as beautiful as the other goddess besides her.

She has long wavy blonde hair and clear ocean-blue eyes, She wore a similar but white and more revealing dress when compared to Hera but it gave her a sensual charm that Ben's body unwillingly reacted to.

'Aphrodite for sure, Shit am I already at that stage? '

Ben felt embarrassed as his eyes lingered on Aphrodite for seconds more.