But widened his eyes when a wave of light hit him....he opened his eyes to find himself going at the bottom of the lake as he struggled but soon he felt it..he saw the light around him getting brighter..he looked at the source to find his crystal glowing...then he felt it his senses heightening and a strong rush of power throw him making him breathless...

He found his pain fading as if his all wounds were healed..he felt his body getting 10 times more stronger as a loud splash happened and in a minute he found himself being flown towards the sky.....he was dizzy as his whole weight was supported by the creature below him...but it surprised him as well how quickly he stabled himself...he felt vibration in his body when the creature below him screamed for his dominance...as they flew towards battle ground...

He reached there and saw the most heartbreaking scene...his hyungs who he loves more than his life were all bleeding as the dark lord really tortured them badly and his love was Looking helpless and broken...but when again his dragon screamed he felt all eyes on him..in disbelief, relief and hope ..

He saw Taehyung looking towards his creature with wide eyes and then there eyes met and he felt it....the connection which all of his hyungs were talking about...all he could see at that moment was Taehyung and only him....he found his heart thundering against his ribs as he felt a connection building among them...he smiled in relief looking at the brightened eyes of his lover...

But soon got out of his daze when he heard loads of gasps...he looked at the reason to find all the creatures of other members bowing towards his dragon..his eyes caught the sight of the paled devil as he smirked deadly at him ...

End of pov

Taehyung and all the others started fighting aa they were now relieved knowing thier maknae was safe and sound and now that he also released his creature they were sure of victory...

They all freed themselves while Taehyung who was with dark lord saw him getting paled and dazed as he took his sword and stabbed the dark lord...who pushed him hard before taking the sword out as his wound healed in a moment..while Jungkook who was looking at all that signalled his dragon to drop him which he did and he flew towards dark lord to defeat him....

As he was half way through he heard him chanting something and stuck jis sword in the ground as a loud noise rang in everyone's ear.. making them knelt down while covering there ears....but that sound was only for few seconds as the fight again began..but more growls of animals came as two huge flying creature came and started attacking the dragon...it was like two against one....

it was like two against one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The dragon fought bravely with them but wasn't able to defeat them making him pisses...but it didn't surrender.. it started flying above on the cloud with those two creatures following him and then he howled so loud that people felt the land shaking...