chapter 35

(hey everyone missed me !! I'm back , I  never thought I will be back !! But somehow I just did , guess how !!  I'm the top 5 in my class in the latest exam , so I got permission to use my device but not often I will upload so nice right ! Thankfully don't know how to read good in english , that's not her native language , I have to catch up with the anime again but I will upload again from now on but take some time and thank you very much for all  your love and support , let's start )

Warning : body insecurity.

It was rather a normal day , everything is too normal for good , the holiday was going to end in a day or two , so kushida and ayanokoji decided to go to shopping and went to a cafe , it was more like kushida pulling ayanokoji out of his room .

" Kiyopon I'm going to restroom I will be back in a minute !" Kushida said as she left leaving ayanokoji in the middle of a park with lots of shopping bags in his hand.

"Okay...." Ayanokoji sat on a bench near him .

Ayanokoji looked at the clothes and other things they or kushida bought ,.

It was mostly clothes for ayanokoji , kushida bought for him , he said he didn't wanted it but  kushida said .

" Kiyopon let me buy it for you , you have no drip at all  !"

And he here having more stylish clothes too much for his liking

* It feels weirdly normal today .... With kyosan I mean like everyday with her is mostly will be chaos or something ...* Ayanokoji thought to himself.

Ayanokoji phone ringed .

"Hm?"

It was kushida .

" Why is she calling me when she just went to the restroom ?"

Ayanokoji picked her call.

"Hell-"

" Kiyopon I became a mother" kushida cut him off .

*I jinxed it didn't I ?* Ayanokoji thought to himself.

" So ...who is the father ?" Ayanokoji voice sounded rather deep .

" Hey no I didn't mean I became pregnant , I just mean I became a mother to someone " kushida thinks it will make him understand.

" Okay I understand " he didn't.

" Can you come to the fountain near the restroom ?" Kushida asked him .

" Okay ..." Ayanokoji said hang up and picked up the shopping bags and went to the fountain.

When he went there , he saw kushida hugging a short full figured  boy with dark blue hair and pink eyes . He was blushing and eyes tightly closed.

*She probably teasing him it was obvious * ayanokoji thought to himself.

Kushida looked at ayanokoji .

" Oh kiyopon !!" Kushida waved her hand at him.

" Oh kyosan "  he went towards them.

" Kiyopon meet eiji from class D  , eiji meet kiyopon oh I mean ayanokoji kun " kushida introduced them both to each other .

" Uh... hello " eiji greeted ayanokoji while bowing his head and looking at the ground.

" No need to be so polite" ayanokoji
Said

" Kiyopon meet your nephew , I adopted eiji !" Kushida said with a smile.

" A what ?" If a person who don't know kushida they will be shocked to death but ayanokoji rather used to kushida unpredictable actions.

" I just know him for 6 minutes , but he is adorable so I adopted him , if anything happened to him I will kill everyone in his class except my wives and albert " kushida said with a cute smile.