chapter 31

Kushida pov.

So the next day , horikita asked me help for her plan to avoid sudou's suspension , at that moment I revealed a truth to her .

Even though I'm in class that opposing ryuuen class , it was easy to seduce ishizaki and his two friends whose names I don't even remember , maybe it was a natural talent of this body .

So , ayanokoji and horikita confronted them , this time with the real evidence .

They showed them a video of them provoking Sudou and made him fight them , even it was showed that only few injuries of them were from Sudou with good quality.

They trio was shocked , quickly without a second thought , they withdraw the case .

No one pov.

" I can't understand ..." Horikita said to ayanokoji.

" Hm? What ?" He asked her.

" I can't understand why she just didn't give this solid evidence in the first place and acted like she didn't have any evidence at all , if she gave this evidence early , it was all would have  ended already " horikita said with anger.

" Obviously it was for the improvements..." Ayanokoji said.

" Improvement ?"

" You know sakura san was soft and has a meek personality but you see how confident she spoke in the trial , if kyosan gave this evidence early , sakura would never got the confidence she had now ,and would still remained silent " ayanokoji said.

" Like a mother lion teaching her cubs " horikita said.

" Hm , and she showed Sudou a perfect scenario would happen if he can't control  his anger and what limit it would affect our class , and for you too " ayanokoji said looked at her.

" Me ?"

" Your dream is to catch up to your brother right ? She thought showing you've been grown after coming to this school , but you flopped it a little "  ayanokoji said.

" It was not my fault !!! It was just so sudden !! ... But is she think of all of those ? " Horikita can't believe.

" She already said she think everyone in our class as her family , in family not just love and care sometimes strictness is also needed " ayanokoji said.

They both walked in silence for a minute.

" You really talk more when it comes to matters of kushida san " horikita said.

" Not like you didn't " ayanokoji said .

Suddenly Ayanokoji get a notification , he looked at it.

" I'm going somewhere , bye " ayanokoji said to horikita and leaved the place .

Few minutes later in somewhere where sakura was pushed on the  ground by that bastard .

Her mouth was closed by his one hand .

" Don't look at me like that ! " That sweaty bastard said .

But sakura didn't try to protest , just gave me deadly glare .

" I'm gonna show you how much I love you "

That bastard started unbuttoning her blazer .

Suddenly a camera clicking sound was heard.

" An electronic store employee assaulting a female student , you'll be celebrity on news tomorrow " ayanokoji said.

That bastard stood up releasing sakura.