chapter 28

Kushida pov.

' okay what the hell , I totally forget who was ayanokoji ! '

' he was not just a chick magnet or trex kun '

' he was the masterpiece of white room , and only survivor of 4th gen , he was dangerous '

' he was probably totally analyzed me by now , should I be wary of him now on ? No it would raise him some suspicious about me '

' he would literally kill me or make my life living hell if he find out I know his past, I would be survived somehow or totally be destroyed.'

I thought to myself ayanokoji having horns , he was so big , lift with his fingers and saying.
" You disturb my life , you deserve to die !"

" Ahhhh!"

" Kyosan ? Are you okay ?" Ayanokoji asked me to snap me back to reality.

" Ah ? Yeah I'm fine , totally fine " I said .

" If you say so ..." He said turning his focus back to the notice board he was looking.

' I should probably not be thinking about it right now , let's just focus on Sudou matter '

" Kushida san " I heard ichinose calling me from the other side .

I see ichinose coming to us along with kanzaki .

" Ah ichinose san "

" this notice ..." Ayanokoji said.

" It was kanzaki kun's idea " ichinose said pointing at him .

' kanzaki ryuji ... The one of the mysterious guys in c.o.t.e.  This guy was linked with white room , arisu. He get a black belt in karate at a age of nine , damn , at the age of nine I still sucked my fingers '

" You're still sucking them when you're asleep " akuma said .

' shut up ' I said telepathically.

I stared at him too focusing on him.

" Hm ?" He looked at me .

" Is there something problem ?" He asked me .

" Well , you just look damn fine ,that's all " I blurted out without thinking .

" What ?"

" Pfft " ichinose laughed .

" This is so like kushida san , she will always say what's on her mind directly " ichinose said.

' well that's true , he looks fine , most of c.o.t.e guys underated by looks , but who can blame the girls are just so ..😩😫'

" Oh "

" Well , anyways were soliciting information through the class's online message  board "

She looked at her phone.

" Ah ! We have an email already "

" What does it say ?" Kanzaki asked her .

" Hmm.. Apparently one of the guys , sudo kun  fought with ishizaki kun was pretty wild in middle school.
It says he was good in a fight too .and everyone in the area was afraid of  him "

' I thought he was masochist when he said thank you to ryuuen for beating him up ...' I thought to myself.

" If they other two are in the basketball club , they're probably pretty strong . It doesn't add that . Sudo would be able to beat up all three without taking a hit "

' well what would you say if you see ryuuen group vs ayanokoji ...'

" That's true..." Ichinose agreed to him.