chapter 16

I tried what would be your harem in quotev this is my results.

Kirigiri , nagito , chika , armin , akaashi , chuuya , emilia , gray ,feitan

My bisexual ass goes boom ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾♪ \(^ω^\ )( /^ω^)/♪♪(^∇^)ノ♪ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜😍😍😍😍💞💕💞💕

And I tried something same what was the classroom of the elite guy you are ?

I get Sudou , albert ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ʖಠ I don't hate them but I thought I at least get hirata that's all 🥲.

Let's start the chapter...

A little flashback when Kushida was giving the old questions to the class.

Koenji stood up from his seat and started walking away from the class.

" Koenji kun ,here "

Kushida called him.

" Unfortunately ,I don't need that kind of thing kushida san . Now if you excuse me ,can I ask you when can we have our date ?" Koenji asked her.

" When I did even agree to -" before kushida even finish.

" Date !?!?" Yamauchi and ike said at the same time.

" Kushida san , are you are dating koenji kun ?" Kei asked me.

"How long are you dating this guy ?!" Sudou yelled.

The girls got some tea.

" Fufu it's rude to call me names Sudou kun " koenji said.

Kushida placed the questions with much so force on the teacher desk.

The class become quiet.

" Can everybody be quiet " kushida said.

" first I'm not dating koenji kun and I'm not even agreed to go to date with him " kushida explained.

" Fufu who would disagree on going on a date with someone flamboyant as me.?" Koenji brushed his hair.

' uzui tengen kinnie no he obviously aoyama with muscles. ' kushida thought to herself.

" I will and you're better off with the questions right ? Then that's ok .now you got something to do  , so bye bye "

kushida started waving her hand.

" Fufu it's not like I don't have any other chance . I will get you next time kushida san " koenji started walk away.

Kushida was clearly disgusted.

That's all of the flashback.

Now today was the test  result announcing day.