Grace excused herself, walking into the big room. "Grace" Delilah stopped her, placing her hand on her arm.

"I'm sorry i'm looking for-" she started. "My dad, i know, he's gone to the kitchen, a meeting with all the lads." She sighed.

"Can't have a fucking day without business can we?" she asked, looking down at the red haired girl.

-

The boys joined Tommy in the kitchen. "Where are they?" Tom asked. "I don't know, Tommy" Johnny shook his head.

"Where are Arthur, John and Isaiah"

"I am telling you now we got lost" Arthur said, finally joining them. "You really need to do a map Thomas"

Micheal ushered Arthur to hurry up, stopping in front of Tommy.

Tommy lit a cigarette. "Right, boys, you're all here." he shared, looking around, "today, this is my fucking wedding day."

"Yeah and you said there'd be no bloody uniforms" John said.

"Nevertheless, nevertheless, John" Tommy raised his voice, "despite the bad blood, i'll have none of it on my carpet"

"Now for Grace's sake, nothing will go wrong." he nodded. "Those bastards out there are her family. And if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything.."

"Tom" John said. "What!" he shouted. "What about snow?" Isiah asked. "Isiah, you expect me to trust you around my daughter when you've just asked me about snow?"

"No cocaine" He pointed at him, "No sport, no telling fortunes, no racing" he looked at John. "No fucking sucking petrol out their fucking cars" he grabbed Finn's face.

"And you, Charlie, stop spinning yarns about me, eh" he shouted. "I'm just tying to sell you to them Tom"

"But the main thing is, despite the provocation from the cavalry, no fighting" he nodded. "Oi" he shouted at Isaiah.

"No fighting" he pointed at him, "no fucking fighting" he pointed at john, moved to Arthur. "No fighting"

He turned.

"No fucking fighting" he shouted.

He then went to grab his suit jacket, a butler knocking into him. He turned, shoving him away. "Get the fuck off me"

-

"What do you call an animal with a prick halfway up its back" John asked the man across from him. Esme scoffed
"A cavalry horse" John finished, laughing loudly.  "He got it, he gets it." he pointed.

"Fuck it, fuck it" Arthur whispered, placing the paper that contained his speech in his pocket. "Where the bloody hell are they"

"Your best man, Arthur, go find them" Linda told him.

Delilah and Isiah locked eyes across the table, grinning and trying not to laugh.

Over the past two years, there was no doubt there was chemistry and tension that would linger between the two. Isiah had stuck by trying to be respectful to whatever she felt toward the death of Reggie Smith, he wanted to wait for her to make the first move. Delilah had admitted to Grace that she had feelings toward the boy when Grace had accused her. Delilah tried to deny the accusation but failed terribly.