21. Brings back memories

Yelena took Natasha and Clint to Melina's place and they did the candid introduction process. Then Alexi joined in the chat.

When Melina brought the past topics again and again, Natasha got angry," I don't have time for your meaningless sentiments. I'm here to save a man I really care about. So all I'm asking is to tell me where can I find Dreykov, then I can take care of the rest. "

Yelena shook her head," It wasn't meaningless. It was real for me. "

She sighed looking down. " Yelena, please. I didn't mean it like that. But right now....I really can't keep my cool. "

Melina stood up. " Okay. Let's go then. We'd keep Dreykov distracted and you two can look for your friend. " She nodded at Clint and Natasha.

Meanwhile, Steve opened his eyes and found himself in the straps, and his body was drenched in sweat. They were repeating certain words, he knew these were the code words to control him. They hadn't erased his brain yet, but they'd do it soon.

Some people approached him again. The leader, Madam B. She smirked at him," Wipe his head. " She instructed her men.

He tightened his fist. But can't do anything else, as his body felt numb. He'd have tried to break the straps but he couldn't gather much strength in his arms.

He just closed his eyes when two iron pads presssed against the both sides of his head above his ears. He clenched his jaws when the shock blinded him first time, but after that, he yelled in pain, as he's feeling his sense and sanity was leaving him, layer after layer.

The winter soldier was watching this process silently. But something snapped in his eyes. The man, Captain America, was crying in pain on that machine. And the boiling anger in him opened some lock in his mind. Steve!

He didn't care about anyone and threw a gourd against the wall knocking him out. Now everybody looked at him. He marched ahead and grabbed two more guards and slammed them to the ground. He blocked gun shots with his metal arm, punched few more.

More super soldiers charged at him, and he fought against them. He had to save his bestfriend. But few of them collapsed on the floor as some arrows hit them at their heads. Bucky turned around and saw a man with bow and arrow, shooting at the super soldiers trying to prevent him going to Steve.

He hoped that man was trying to help and kept fighting. When Clint saw him fighting, he understood he's Steve's friend, who was trapped in here.

Soon they took care of all of them. Bucky looked around, and ran towards the machine. He broke it with a punch and pulled off the straps, freeing Steve from it. " Hey, Steve. Come on. Wake up!" He shook his body in worry.

Clint ran up to them," Captain! Are you okay?!" But he was unconscious.

Bucky looked around the room," Where is Madam B?"

Clint looked at him but couldn't understand. " Who?"

" That woman, the instructor. Where did he go?"

Then Natasha ran inside. Her eyes quickly found Steve. She practically sprinted towards him and cupped his face, pushing the two men out of the way. " Steve? Steve?!"

Bucky recognised her. " They've already processed the first round. So he's unconscious now. "

She looked at them," Where is Madam B?"

Clint shook his head," We don't know. She was here a minutes ago, but... nowhere to be seen now. "

She dragged Steve off of the machine and put his arms around her shoulder, to support him walking. She looked at Bucky," Can you take care of the Taskmaster alone? She's behind me. "

What Are We? Romanogers जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें