A/N - New Version!

Hellooo people!

First of all. 53K! Oh my, this is crazy! Thank you all so much for all the support, votes and kind comments! I love you so much!

When I first published this story, I would have never thought that my bad story could ever reach that many reads. I mean, 53K. That's just unbelievable!

And so, I decided to rewrite the whole thing! Suprise! Yay!

This was the first story I've ever written and I'm kinda attached to my badly written baby. haha. So I decided to let this version stay here on wattpad and just make a new book for the new version. I didn't want to delete and say goodbye to the start of my writing career/hobby.

I really do hope that the new version is better. There won't be many changes from the original version. 

I will post the first chapter of 'Fire Meet Gasoline' in a few hours/as soon as I can, I just have to finish a few details like the summary, etc.

I would really appreciate if you guys who read this version could check out the new version and give me some feedback. Thanks in advance, hehe. 

Again, 53K, fucking crazy. Thank you so much!!!! I still can't believe it, you guys. 

Well then, stay safe and healthy. And maybe until the first chapter of the new version. 

Thanks!! :))

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 [ᴢᴜᴋᴏ] 🎉