A/N

Earlier this month my computer crashed it was built from old scraps and we had the computer for 5 or 6 years and one evening it wouldn't turn on I gave it a few days but nothing.
My dad tried checking if the battery was out of place or something it would turn on but the screen was still black my dad asked a friend if he could fix the computer or at least see what was wrong with it they said the screen was fried There trying to fix it for us but their job is working on tech stuff so it may take some time.
I bought a notebook and have been writing like crazy I think I wrote 20-something pages of the stories I'm writing and what I'm thinking of writing later on.

Sadly school starts three days before Labor Day for me and I'm not excited at all I'm not sure when I will have time with my classes😭.

I'm working slower on season 4 because of a bunch of ideas I had and I have to re-watch the season I'll update as soon as I can

10/23/23 about 2 weeks ago my dad brought back the computer and told me it has a few changes made, and it won't last long but can get me though a few more months before it will most likely crash soon.

sorry the updates have been off school has been hectic and piles of work never ends then tests every week it's killing me, and some personal stuff I'm  going through with my family.

I haven't had time to just write for 5 to 6 day I think not even a small sentence and it getting annoying but what can you do.

it's really weird writing with a keyboard again rather then my phone hopefully I can write more and get back to my schedule that I never follow