Extra: the math project

Maybelle knocked on the door the yelling on the other end stop as the door was opened by Neil Hargrove "what the hell are you doing here, if you one of my sons girls leave" Neil told Maybelle Maybelle scoffed "excuse me, no I go to school with Billy yes but I came over here for are school project" Maybelle told him holding up her math binder her face with a disgust expression.

Neil let Maybelle pass she hobbles in with her crutches "Billy" Neil roars Billy walks in a visible bruise forming on his face his eyes widened meeting Maybelle "I thought I told you school work comes first before anything" Neil yelled at Billy.

"excuse me, Mr. Hargrove, if you can see Maybelle lifted up her crutch "I been in the hospital for 2 days, and I couldn't access a phone so it my fault I asked the teacher to give us an extension" Maybelle gave a real fake smile at Neil

Neil scoffed "why would I believe some girl" "you can call my father just call the police station and ask for sheriff Jim Hopper he can tell you when he picked me up from the hospital Mr. Hargrove."

Neil mouth slightly opened and closed Neil quickly composed himself "I see well just leave the bedroom door open" Neil walked away quickly Maybelle sighed "well I hope you up to doing the project" Maybelle told Billy with a smirk.

the pair were in Billy's room both split the work doing there part in silence Bill sighed placing down his pencil "what happened to your leg? Billy asked "oh it's really stupid" Maybelle chuckled nervously. "I was looking for a vinyl in Hoppers summer cabin and It was night and I forgot a flashlight and tumbled and a pretty big tree branch got my leg,

I was able to get the Byers and Steve and the kids were there and helped me at least disinfect my leg and get it bandaged it up" Maybelle told him "you're stupid" Billy told her after awhile "really I didn't know" Maybelle rolled her eyes both laughed before getting back to work.

a week later they got the highest scoring project "dang see you can be smart when you want to be Hargrove" Maybelle teased as the teacher passed out the rest of the projects.