Chapter 1:The Vanishing of Will Byers

"Somethings coming. something hungry for blood. A shadow grows behind you, It is almost here" Mike said suspiciously. Michael Wheeler is like the leader of the group or at least he thinks he is the Paladin, always leading his troops into battle.

"what is it? Will asks Willam Byers is the Cleric he's very sensitive and very fragile, too kind for his own good, and doesn't fight over stupid things.

"what if it's the Demogorgon? Oh, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon" Dustin groaned Dustin Henderson the Bard who always wears a trucker hat and who knows almost every swearing word in a book.

"It's not the Demogorgon!" then there's Lucas Sinclair the Ranger a short-tempered kid who always seemed to argue about the slightest thing with Dustin.

"An army of troglodytes comes into the chamber!"                                                                                           Mike shouted placing the figure on the board

"Troglodytes, really?" Dustin asked  with an annoyed sigh sitting back in the chair he was slouching in

"Told ya!" Lucas said

"wait a minute did you hear that? That sound"                                                                                              Mike looked suspiciously behind the board.

Boom...Boom...BOOM! Mike shouted hitting the table.

"that didn't come from troglodytes, no. That came from something else... The DEMOGORGON!! Mike bellowed.

"We are in deep shit" panicked in defeat

"Will your action!" Mike yelled at Will, who looked extremely confused, his eyes darted back and forth between Dustin and Lucas

"Fireball him!" Lucas yelled

"I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher!" Will reminded him.

"come on will fireball!" Lucas screamed moving his arms all around

"Too risky, cast protection" Dustin shouted

"Don't be a pussy! Fireball him the son of a bitch!" Lucas shouted, once again

"The Demogorgon is tired of your human bickering... it roars in anger!!!" Mike shouted at them

"Will! Cast protection" Dustin shouted

Everyone was yelling at Will to do one or the other until Will exclaimed "Fire Ball!" under a short amount of pressure, Will threw the dice rolled off the table and onto the basement floor.

"The group stood up and started frantically searching for the dice

"where is it? Lucas shouted

"is it a 13, "Will asked

"Mike!! A female voice shouted

the group stopped what they were doing to see Mrs.Wheeler standing at the top of the basement stairs with her hands on her hips.

"Mom we're in a middle of a campaign!"  Mike complained

"you mean the end. fifteen after! she said tapping her imaginary watch.

Mike ran upstairs, as the others still couldn't find the dice

Mike was heard arguing with his mom about getting 20 more minutes but she told him it was a school night.

"  Does a 7 count?" a female voice asked the three boys turned around to see a fairly tall girl with long wavy hazelnut brown hair with bright blue eyes  Maybelle Grey the "sister" of the party, who had babysat them all a quiet girl with her head in the clouds, always with a book is what others see but if you get to know her she is a spunky girl with a loud attitude.