Chapter 31 : Justice or injustice ?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

To Seokjin's surprise, he seemed sincere so he said: 

"It's nice of you, thank you. So, Tae-"

"No, you'll go see him after, there's something important I need to do first and I need you to be there," Taehyung replied, without leaving a choice to Seokjin who sighed.

"I thought I was finally free from this tyranny..." he mumbled.

"What did you say?" Taehyung asked turning around, frowning.

"Uh, nothing," Seokjin lied.

"Jimin, what did he say?" 

"Something about being free from you and your tyranny."

"My tyranny?" Taehyung repeated. "I woke up at dawn to study because of you and I'm the tyrant?!"

Jimin looked at him stunned as if he couldn't believe what he had just heard but before he could ask for details, Seokjin shouted at him:

"Why did you tell him?! I thought you had become nice to me but I was wrong, I don't want to be friends with you!"

"Oh don't be like that Seokjin, I was just doing you a favor!" Jimin assured him with a smile.

"No, you're not, betraying someone is not doing them a favor!" Seokjin sulked. 

"In your case, it was. Taehyung knew you were lying, your nose gets longer when you lie, it's useless, I already told you, didn't I? " Jimin said widening his eyes while staring at Seokjin's nose before bursting out laughing when he saw Seokjin instinctively bring his hand to his nose to check.

"Stop with that!" Seokjin said, uspset to have been tricked by Jimin again.

"But I like playing with your, you're the cutest," Jimin exclaimed, pinching his nose.

"Enough," Taehyung annoyed seeing Jimin having fun with Seokjin in such a familiar way.

"Okay!" Jimin exclaimed, before  whispering discreetly to Seokjin: "I think he doesn't really want us to have fun together."

"I don't want to have fun together either," Seokjin replied, trying unsuccessfully to remove Jimin's arm from around his shoulders.

"Ouch!" Jimin said, holding his chest with one hand, pretending to have a heartache. "You're so direct, it hurts me.

"Stop making fun of me!"

"Stop making fun of him," Taehyung replied and Seokjin gave him a grateful look.

"That's so funny," Jimin chuckled this time making fun of Taehyung's strange attitude.

"What is so funny?"

"Don't you realize the comedy of this situation? Last time we saw you were asking me to hit him, today you're asking me to stop making fun of him, you have become so sweet," Jimin said, laughing even harder.

"Shut up or I'll show you if I'm sweet!"

Entering the classroom caused a sensation, even more than entering school. Yoona, who was already slumped on her table and nonchalantly letting Haneul paint her nails, jumped up when she saw the trio arrive.

"What does it mean? Taehyung, what's going on, why didn't you come to class yesterday and why did you come together today, you and Jin the moron?" she asked briskly, frowning, because Taehyung had only vaguely replied to her texts since he had disappeared during the match before the previous day at the same time as Seokjin.