"Get away from them!!" MK said as he & Inosuke tries to stop the sash belt demon. "Damn it! I can't keep up! Annoying Worm Belt!" Inosuke said until out of nowhere, kunais hits the sashes.

"Wha??" Mei asked in confusion as everyone turn towards direction where the kunais came from. There stood Y/N with Makio & Suma.

 There stood Y/N with Makio & Suma

"I gotta hand it to you. Worm Belt's a pretty good name!" Makio said as she smirked at Inosuke, while Y/N was breathing heavily. "Yeah, it's perfect for something so gross, and I'm so gonna tell on you! Just wait until Lord Tengen finds out!" Suma said as the three of begins to attack the sash belt demon.

Your's POV:
"We're gonna give you a hand with this freak, so fight the good fight, my boar-headed friend!" Makio said as Suma cried in fear, while slice the sashes.

"Who heck are you two?" Inosuke asked as Suma answered him. "Both of us are Uzui's wives! I'm trying my best here, but I'm not much of a fighter! So please don't expect much from me!" Suma said until she cried in pain as Makio came back her and hits her on her butt.

"Suma! This is no time to be acting like a wimp!" Makio said as Suma like a crybaby. MK & the others were watching them. "But, Makio, I can't help it. You know I'm a good-for-nothing, when it comes to fighting!" Suma said as MK whispered to WuKong.

"You know... both Makio & Suma reminds of, Inosuke & Zenitsu" MK said as the others heard, what he said. "Yeah. I agree with you, Kid" WuKong said as Suma continues to cry.

"I got captured! You can't expect me to protect everyone else who got captured! It's impossible! I'll be the one who get killed first probably!" Suma said as I turned to the sash belt demon. "It's a shame your friends don't think more like you. Now which one of you should I eat first?" The sash belt demon asked as we continue to slice the sashes.

"Damn that thing! It's not the main body? If that's true, we're screwed! This battle's never gonna end!" Inosuke said as Zenitsu came in time, while using thunder breathing. I then quickly used sun breathing as well.

"Thunder Breathing. First Form, Thunderclap and Flash. Sixfold"

"Sun Breathing Ninth Form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance!!"

Both me & Zenitsu managed to cause some damage to the sash belt demon, while I was breathing heavily.

"Y/N! Don't use your breathing technique! We can handle this!" Makio said as Inosuke and the others were confused, what they're saying. "Yeah! You got poison by that Worm Belt! This will cause the poison to spread quickly through your body!!" Suma said until MK & the others realised, what's going on and they fully understand too.

"Y/N... You've got poison!?" Chief asked as everyone saw the purple stuff was spreading on my arm. "I'll be fine... Macaque! Create a shadow portal to send those women out here! Don't send them back in the Red Light District! Send them out of the city from here!" I said to him as Macaque stared at me in shocked until the sash belt demon came behind me.

"I'll just kill you instead!" The sash belt demon said as it was about to attack me until we heard Rui shouting in anger.

"You don't touch my mother!!"

I saw Rui out of his box as he send a powerful attack at the sash belt demon.

Rui managed to destroy the sash belt demon even, setting the young girls free from their prison too

"Rui... You're okay... I'm so happy your safe and sound with the others" I said as Rui quickly hugged me, while begins to cry. "Mother! I was actually scared if, I'm going to lose you!" Rui said as I smiled warmly at him and hugged him back until a big explosion broke through the ground ceiling.

"Huh!? What was that!?" Inosuke asked as MK & the others turned to the direction, where the explosion came from. The smoke slowly cleared away to reveal, it was Tengen. "Tengen's here! I'm so glad he's here!!" Tang said in happiness.

"Lord Tengen" Makio said as Suma stared at him in shocked until Peng broke the silence, while he ruin the moment.

"Where the fuck have you been!? You grown ass man!!"