Chapter 36

Your's POV:
When the Hashira meeting was over, I was horrified & upset of Kie's first word was a bad word. Rui was asking me, what does that mean? I told him, he needs to be more older, so he can fully understand what's going on.

We were back at the Butterfly estate as I put Rui & Kie in their bed, while they were asleep. Both of them share a room together, when I left the room. I found MK & Mei were cuddling Nezuko as she was asleep. While the others were talking about something until they saw me.

"Y/N! Your back! How's the Hashira meeting??" Sandy asked as he gave the others some tea to drink. "It was horrible..." I said as I set down on the bed.

"Huh? What happened there, Y/N?" Chief asked as Tang came next to him. "You see... Kie said her first word but... it was her first bad word in the Hashira meeting" I said as MK, Mei, Redson, Chief, Nezha, Aobing, Sun Wukong & Azure were in shocked of this.

Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, Peng & Yellow Tusk were not shocked of this for some reason. Then Macaque was looking nervous as his heart was beating so fast too.

"Macaque..? Why are you looking nervous? Even, why is your heart beating so fast too??" I asked him in confusion as Macaque was smiling nervously. "I-I-I... Umm-!" Macaque was struggling to say something as I was even more confused of his behaviour. Then Pigsy broke the silence.

"Y/N. Macaque is behaving like that is because he's the reason Kie learn to say a bad" Pigsy said as Macaque panic. "Pigsy!!" Macaque said as he glared at him. While I stared at Pigsy in silence.

"WHAT!?!?"

I shouted in shock as I turned to stare at Macaque.

"He's the reason... Kie said her first bad word..." I said as I was in horror. "

"Pigsy! You should stop it! You're causing a problem!" Tang said as he was worried. Then I stand up from the bed and came towards him. "Oh, no... Macaque is going to get it!" MK said as everyone was scared.

Macaque was in fear as I came closer and closer until...

I then smiled at Macaque, this cause everyone to be confused.