Chapter 18

Your's POV:
I slowly wake up as I found myself, I was in bed. I set up from the bed as I growled in pain.

"You should be more careful. Your already recovering from your injury" I turned to the person, a male who had red hair even, woman was with them.

 Your already recovering from your injury" I turned to the person, a male who had red hair even, woman was with them

"My son is right. You should take it easy on yourself" she said as I nodded at them until I saw those two boys again. "I'm glad your okay. We didn't introduce ourselves. I am Aobing and next to me is Nezha" Aobing said

"She is Princess Iron Fan and the boy next to her son known as Redson" Nezha said to me, I then fully introduce myself to them. "It's nice to meet you four. I'm Kamado Y/N but my first name is Y/N" I said to them.

"Can you explain what happened to yourself? You have severe injuries, when we saw you" Redson asked as I told them everything, what happened. Even, I told them about an Upper Rank Demon known as Akaza until I realised, my baby is not here with me.

"Miss Princess Iron Fan..? Where is my ba-!" I was cut off by hearing the loud noises out from the guest room even, I heard Kie's crying noise. The five of us quickly came out of the room to see, what happened.

When I came out from the guest room, I saw Azure, Peng & Yellow were holding off the bull demon. While WuKong is hiding behind Macaque, who was annoyed of him. Sandy was holding Kie, who was crying a lot. I had confused of expression on the face.

"What's going on here? Why is Azure, Peng & Yellow were holding onto that

"What's going on here? Why is Azure, Peng & Yellow were holding onto that... bull demon, while WuKong is hiding behind Macaque??" I asked myself as I stared at them in confusion.

"Why is Kie crying?? What happened here??" I asked in confusion as I got everyone's attention. "Y/N! Your okay!!" MK said as he hugged me.

"We thought we're going to lose you!" Tang said as he joins in the hug. Then Mei & Sandy join in the hug as he was still holding Kie. "Guys! Be careful! Y/N still recovering!" Pigsy said as they stopped hugging me.

"What's going on?? What happened??" I asked as MK explain, what happened. That bull demon is Demon Bull King, who is Redson's father. Even, Sun WuKong pulled a prank and he was about to get killed. "I see... you guys didn't know if, she's hungry?" I asked them as they became quiet.

"Yep... I should've known" I said as I took Kie from Sandy. "I had a feeling your baby must be hungry so I milk for her" Princess Iron Fan said as I smiled at her.

"Arigatou, Princess Iron Fan" I said as I gave her a warm smile with kindness. Princess Iron Fan was surprise of me, being kind to her. I took the baby bottle filled with milk. Kie started to drink the milk as I then sing to her, mother used to sing to me & Nezuko. While I was feeding her.

When I finished singing to Kie, she fell fast to sleep as I held close to me. Even, I realised Kie finished her baby bottle, while she was asleep.

"Wow... I didn't know you have a beautiful voice..." Macaque said as he stared at me. "Anyways! You must be Y/N. I'm Macaque by the way" Macaque said as I nodded at him. Then I saw Mei was holding my nichirin sword as she messing around with my sword.

"Umm... Mei? You should be more careful with my sword..." I said as I was worried because I never broke my sword or lose it either. "Don't worry, Y/N. Nothing bad is going to happen to your sword" MK said until he accidentally made his staff long and... he broke my nichirin sword in two!!

I had a horrified expression on my face because MK broke my nichirin sword

I had a horrified expression on my face because MK broke my nichirin sword. The others were confused of, my terrified expression.

"Oh, no! Y/N! I'm sorry for breaking your sword!" MK said as I stared at my broken sword. "MK! My nichirin sword is broken! How can I kill those men-eating demons with my sword!?" I said to him as continue to tell him.

"My nichirin sword is forged with Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson Ore, both of which are found on high mountains like the Sunlight Mountain!" I said to MK as I begin to panic. "Y/N? Is there anyone, who can make your new sword?" Azure asked as I turned to him.

"My nichirin sword was made by... Haganezuka" I said as I was in fear for my life, while they were still confused here. "Okay..? So, we have to find that person known as Hagane-whoever" Pigsy said as I nodded at him.

"Wait! Does that mean... we're going to go where she lives??" Redson asked as Chief broke the silence. "Her home is not normal. We're going to the Taisho Period of Japan, where the men-eating demons are" Chief said as everyone were in shocked of this.

"So... do we need to be prepared for this? We don't know, what we're facing. Y/N knows more because she lives there" Peng said as Yellow Tusk nodded in agreement. "How can we to defeat our new enemies?" Redson asked until MK broke the silence.

"Isn't it obvious?" MK said as everyone turn to him. "We're going to become Demon Slayers! Like Y/N is!" MK said as Mei & the others were in shocked of his idea. I was in shocked as well.

"What!? Noodle boy! You want us to become like her?? Are you mad!?" Redson asked as MK sweat drops at him. "Just hear me out! Demon Slayer has an organisation! They can maybe help us how to become Demon Slayer" MK said as Nezha interferes.

"MK. The Demon Slayers are not going to accept us" Nezha said as Aobing nodded in agreement. "He's right. They're not going to accept us because some of us are Demons. They're going to think we devoured lots of innocent people" Aobing said as everyone for me, quiet until I broke the silence.

"I can explain to them. They'll understand, when I told them the full story" I said to them. "I will risk myself to protect you guys from getting kill by them" I said as everyone was shocked answers.

"Then we can't waste time. I believe that demon, Akaza may have returned back to the Taisho Period" Chief said as

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's get going" Mei said as Chief opened the portal to the Taisho Period, where I lived.

"Ladies, first" Chief said as I giggled at him. I went through for the portal until I made it to the other side.