Chapter 1

Your's POV:
It was beautiful day as I was take care of our father, while he was resting inside his bed.

"Y/N. You don't have to take care of me. You should have fun with your siblings" Father said as I turned to him. "But, Dad. I'm going do my best to make you feel better" I said as I was determined to help our Father.

"You're too kind & caring, Y/N" Father said as he smiled warmly at me. "I know, Father. I'm appreciated, we have a lovely home here in the mountain. It's peaceful and we have a beautiful view of the village from here too" I said to father until I remembered I need to pick up medicine for Father.

"I need to get your medicine, Dad. Please, try not to get out of bed, Dad. I'm serious" I said to Father as he chuckles at me. I went to my room as I got change into my favourite kimono, while I was ready to go.

 I went to my room as I got change into my favourite kimono, while I was ready to go

I was about to go until Hanako came out of nowhere as she hugged me.

"Onee-sama! Are you going to the village?? I want to come with you!" Hanako said as I turned to them. "Oh no, Hanako. Your sister is just picking up medicine for your father" Mother said as she came out from our home.

"It's fine, Mom. Hanako can help me get the medicine for Dad. Tell, Tanjiro to take care of Father until i'll be back with the medicine" I said to Mother as she smiled at me. "Okay, sweetie. Be careful, while going down the mountain" Mother said as me & Hanako nodded at her.

"We will, Mom" Hanako said as we went towards the village. Me & Hanako went down the mountain as it begins to snowing. "Y/N? You came down the mountain along with your little sister too?" Mr. Saburoujii-san said as he was carrying some woods, while we saw him.

"Good morning, Mr. Saburoujii-san! We're okay by the way" I said happily as we continue to walk until we saw the Doctor was waiting for us. "Ah! Y/N! I'm glad you're here. Here's The medicine you asked for" The Doctor said as they gave it to me.

"Arigatou! Have a good day!" I said them as they happily so goodbye to us. "Onee-sama! Can I carry the medicine for you! I promise I won't drop it" Hanako said as I happily smiled at her.

"Okay. But, be careful, Hanako" I said as we were about to go back home until... smelt someone new was here in the village. "Onee-sama? What's the matter??" Hanako said as I listen very carefully to know, where they are.

"Hanako... stay close to me" I said as I follow the smell, while I was on guard too. When I found the source of the smell, I saw a man on the ground as he was passed out.

 When I found the source of the smell, I saw a man on the ground as he was passed out

"He's injured... what happened to him? Even... I smell something is wrong with him too" I said to myself as Hanako saw him lying down on the ground. "Onee-sama? Is he okay??" Hanako asked as she was worried for his health.

"I don't know..." I said as I came closer to the man. He growled in pain as he's eyes open a little until they were passed out again. "I can't leave him here in cold... he will turn sick" I said as Hanako watched me help him, while she helped me too.

"Are we going to help him??" Hanako asked as we were taking him back to our home place. "Yes, Hanako. We're helping him" I said as we continue to walk back home with the man with us too.

Mayor's POV:I slowly wake up from the darkness until I found myself, I was in a room and I was inside the bed too

Mayor's POV:
I slowly wake up from the darkness until I found myself, I was in a room and I was inside the bed too.

"Huh? Where am I??" I asked in confusion as I set up from the bed until I hear someone behind me. "Oh! Your awake! That's good!" I turned to the person but, only to see a boy, who is wearing earrings.

"I should introduce myself. My name is Tanjiro Kamado. And, you are?" He asked as he smiled warmly at me. "Umm... where am I??" I asked him as I was very confused.

"Well, you are in our home. Onee-sama found you injured, while it begins to snow" The boy known as Tanjiro said, while I was shocked someone help me. "I'm sorry, who is your elder sister??" I asked him until someone into the room.

"Y/N! He's awake from his sleep" Tanjiro said as I turned around to the other person until...

I was met with a beautiful woman, who is smiled warmly at me while wearing a beautiful kimono too.

"Oh, good. He's okay, I'm glad" she said as my heart start to beat so fast because of her beauty. Even, she's the one who helped me too.